biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Actually, i am a programmer, just not a game developer, thus i know that projects takes time.
I'am a coder too, and:
- Two different projects cannot be compared to each other.
- Especially when one is just a programming project and the other requires sound, graphics, animation and synchronization (and sometimes optimization).
- And when such a game project is done by one person.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I'am a coder too, and:
- Two different projects cannot be compared to each other.
- Especially when one is just a programming project and the other requires sound, graphics, animation and synchronization (and sometimes optimization).
- And when such a game project is done by one person.
But did i compare anything? I just know it takes time and will to do it. Especially when it becomes tedious enough..

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
By the way- this might be an odd request and a little impertinent:

But would the game developer consider showing the affection/love counts for choices even when affection/love is already maxed? Likewise for sperm counts even when storage capacity has been reached or a condom isn't used? Or maybe an option when toggled allows such?

I think this might allow a player to decide how they might go about making choices in a future playthrough, also might provide additional context for how a sexual action is received by the parties involved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BattleAxe24

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
My body is ready for the next update. My soul is dirty enough to withstand anything, except the real nasty stuff involving bodily fluids that belong in a toilet, that the dev of this game can throw at me. My patience is calm, like a river.

Still wish the update dropped already, but I can wait.

How about we pass the time by wondering what will be in the update? I predict bug fixes, and possibly the next Seeder level. We're still a few updates away from loading our virtual family's all natural Seeder Tanks. (I predict that the mother will be the first to get it)

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
when is the lesbo scene from the start page coming ;)?

i mean that scene is 1 year old now
its time to speed up and deliver ;)

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes