Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I don't know... Maybe because of the christmas vacations where everybody usually make a break ? Or maybe because the next update is bigger ?
Considering we're going from 8.1 to 9.0, I think Poolside is making up for the wait with a trunk load of update. No one or two animations or a little bugfix.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I second Auazz. I'm distracting myself with other, non-erotic games for the most part. When 9.0 comes, well, we'll cum and get it. (lame, I know)

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I especially love retrogaming and retroemulation.

I occasionally slice someone in the Soul Calibur 4 game.

PS: or I'll kick someone in Super Street Fighter 4 on my Android device.

Funny you should mention older games and that. I've been playing Cave Story+, the Fabula Nova Crystallis series, The Last Door Collection and the Heretic/Hexen games lately. Would play Raptor if I had it, but I don't, not yet. I'm also thinking of firing up Tyrian 2000 while I wait. Now that game is a gem.

If not for my PS3 dying on me, and my sister tossing my perfectly functional PS2 (one of the last ones that wasn't a refurb) for no reason, I'd probably fire up Soul Calibur games as well.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I give him ~18 - 21

But how old do you think the girls are?

I give them so about:
Adrianna - ~30 maybe more
Katherine - ~20
Natasha - ~30

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Damn dude, why does this game run like shit? I mean I don't have a great laptop but even with all the settings on low it still runs like shit in free-roam. Makes no sense considering this game graphically looks like its 20 years old. :unsure:

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
What are the specifications of your laptop.
HP Notebook with i3-5005U CPU @ 2 GHz
Its got an integrated graphics card - Intel HD 5500
8 GB ram.
Windows 10 home.

It's not going to run a modern game, but I've played games like mass effect 3, the witcher 3 (with ultra low graphics) and dragon age inquisition, so I don't really understand why a game like this one, that doesn't look great to begin with, can't be run even on the lowest settings.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
8 GB ram.
Windows 10 home.

It's not going to run a modern game, but I've played games like mass effect 3, the witcher 3 (with ultra low graphics) and dragon age inquisition, so I don't really understand why a game like this one, that doesn't look great to begin with, can't be run even on the lowest settings.
Mass effect, the witcher... those are Triple A games that are optimised. Last Hope is a one man made game, still in dev... so, no surprise you can't run it ^^

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
alominus,

witcher 3 requires a minimum of 4 cores and an i5 to be played decently.

Sure, you will have played it but with impressive stutters and below 30 fps.
I did say with ultra low graphics. I can run it just fine with that. There's no stutters, but the fps does sometimes drop to around 25 fps, but mainly only when there's a lot going on. I've played through the whole game at least 9 or 10 times.

I have a desktop as well that has an i7 but has a slightly worse graphics card that runs the game much worse than this laptop. I reckon that's largely due to the grapics card, but just putting it out there.

Last edited:

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
8 GB ram.
Windows 10 home.

Sorry to hear it ran so poorly for you, this is my first game and I've never done optimization before. There's one setting that old computers disable that I have to force active because without it the game is pitch black which might be the issue . I'll see if I can do anything about it for a future update

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes