silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
What helped me is basically picking a girl and then following her around for a week or so, doing every event where her outline was green indicating a new event, or doing what I could to increase the attraction stat. Then doing it for the next girl, and then the next.

A lot of the special events, and some permutations of regular events, rely on reaching a certain degree of intimacy with all the girls it seems.

But im at max relationship with her, I have followed her around for two weeks like a creepy stalker and none of her events have progressed. Im just stuck at yellow outlines

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
Wednesday and Friday nights, after 10. wait in the hallway outside Kat's room for Adriana to go down to the Kitchen/TV area. wait a few moments after she exits the living quarters and then follow. From there, you'll be presented with the scene.
Thanks, I got it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys how to advance the Natasha event on the deck? She is always in yellow! I try to help her under the ship console.
But i can only help her. Nothing more. Always yellow! Please some advice.

Can a good guys write a list of all possible event in game till now? To understand how many event are in game? It's really hard to understand where they go every time. I hope that the developer ad a different map in game. The one you can buy is just usless. Because show only one floor at time. And you need to stay on that floor to see if someone are there. We need a better map of the intere ship. So that we know where the women are.
Thank you

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
But im at max relationship with her, I have followed her around for two weeks like a creepy stalker and none of her events have progressed. Im just stuck at yellow outlines
Like I said, If you haven't already, try getting max relationship with the other girls and then come back to her and see if you can progress with the yellow outlines.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I got the scene where adriana and kat are watching tv but they dont do anything. They watch TV and leave. Max relationship, max seed. What am I missing?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but the events in this game are really too confusing. I just can't understand if there are specific requirements to access certain events. I have till now... max seed 450. All 3 women at Max.
But there are some events that i can't continue or end.
For example:
MC's Mother i give her wine. So i wait night time and go to her in Bedroom. I see green outlines around her. But the event is always the same and after i continue to see green outlines around her.
MC's Aunt on Deck i always see her in yellow outlines around her.
Also with some door i see green outlines around the door. But for example i see someone go in bathroom. So i click on the door the mc just say something like: this is not the right time, I have to give some privacy to them. The fact that you never understand where women are is a real pain. As I said a few comments ago, the game needs a map of the entire structure and not a single room at a time. If I were the developer I would add the map to the M key on the keyboard. Obviously once bought or obtained within the game. I would also add a diary or datapad, which shows all the actions you have done or have yet to do with the various women.

An example for the diary: Mom in the kitchen... after you done with her, the game tell you: done in this update.
Special event, I gathered the whole family and concluded with MC mother. The diary was to serve as a sort of list check. Yes of course I know that on the MC's room there is a PC that already do such thing. But it is too limited and do not explain to much and to access it, you must always go back to your room. Which wastes too much time. Even the room captain quarters it is located in an area not so favorable. To access all the other areas, you must necessarily pass through... MC room, Hallway, lift, captain quarters and then another lift. Wouldn't it be better if the ship's focal center was the lift directly? Move the captain quarters down where the captain's bedroom and Son/daughter room are? For example, move the bathroom and put the captain's quarters there. The bathroom could be moved to the right side of the lift.
Another thing, during the sex scenes, it would not be better to have a free camera? The three different angles sometimes do not allow you to see the scene well. Because they only revolve around that same side, and not the whole scene. I don't know if I can explain myself well. In English it is difficult.

Anyway the animations are really well done and the facial expressions are good too. But without a free camera sometimes the details are lost. Even the first person is affected (who is never a real first person and for that i hate game in fp) lets you frame only a certain detail and not the whole thing. However this game has a really high potential and I think that continuing on this path will become something truly absurd (positively absurd)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I hope someone notified the dev that the game freezes when the seeder reaches 400, so he can release the fix soon.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Old bug still happening in 9.0: If you've got dialog on the screen during a scene, but the Z button (top left) is active, you can click on the Z button and activate one of the choices. Then you click through the dialog and when finished, the scene is stuck because there are no options when you click on Z.

Edit: this mainly is an issue with older scenes... the new ones hide the Z button in most cases.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
is she reading, or leaning on the bed?
Leaning on the bed.
She reads a few hours before going to bed. If you give her alcohol, however, she reads before and a few hours later, you find her half drunk in the middle of the bed. It is precisely at that moment that she appears with the green lines around her.

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Good afternoon

A fantastic job.
I would just like to inform you that, by deleting the saved games and starting another new game, I have discovered some flaws that I believe are taken for granted.

For example, the option to buy the hidden cameras to spy on the rooms, just as soon as I gathered enough to buy them, (or at least when I went to buy them) did not appear in the store.

The camera, after following a photo of Adriana and another of Natasha, has disappeared.
The adriana breasts dope always tells me later but I don't see a way to start it.
For now that's all.
As I said, a fantastic job

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
She reads a few hours before going to bed. If you give her alcohol, however, she reads before and a few hours later, you find her half drunk in the middle of the bed. It is precisely at that moment that she appears with the green lines around her.
okay of all that options what can you do?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
okay of all that options what can you do?
If i am not mistaken something like that:
try to kiss
ask for a HJ
Compliment Hair
Compliment Clothes

try to kiss let you go with
A soft kiss and then stop
embrace, let me kiss her deeply, then mc ask to sleep with her. Afther MC try to fuck her while she sleep, mc penetrate her and then cum on her. The next day the game show her like relaxed.

The HJ let you an HJ and nothing more if i am not mistaken
The other two compliment just that

Nothing more. But she remain always in green.

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I have a question. I love this game, but this is the kind of game where I don't know if I'm at the end of the line and completely wasting time, or if there still is a drop of content if the stars align while doing yoga at the correct time, in the correct room, while having wine in my inventory.

Any list or thing that explains where the current version ends? Or a hint that says "NO MORE CONTENT FOR CHAR X IN THIS VERSION" ?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes