biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
The schedule you have at post number 3421
This is the max in version 9.0. The game doesn't really end - it's open for another update. There is no congratulations or information about doing everything. Life on the star ship goes on.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I have a question. I love this game, but this is the kind of game where I don't know if I'm at the end of the line and completely wasting time, or if there still is a drop of content if the stars align while doing yoga at the correct time, in the correct room, while having wine in my inventory.

Any list or thing that explains where the current version ends? Or a hint that says "NO MORE CONTENT FOR CHAR X IN THIS VERSION" ?
If i have understand well the game show you 3 different linee colors
Yellow (there are some event to do to unlock it)
Green (the event is unlock and you need to see it)
Red (You see everthing in this current update)

So if you have all the women in red you have see all the thing this version have in.

Reactions: amBest

Superman1996

Oct 26, 2018
Why Can't I play it. everytime i download it and try to play it. my screen goes black and i can't play and i really want to play this game.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
A bug I've found:

- Clicking the live streaming attachment in the solarium says "Open Attachment" rather than picking up the item. Never appears in inventory, and cannot use cameras in other rooms. The attachment also re-appears each time you leave the rec floor and return.

- Getting to 400 seed locks the game. Screen fades to black like a scene should start, but then just goes to you standing in front of the console, unable to move. Can hide the text, bring up pause menu, but cannot do anything else.

Additional potential "issues":

- Can only have 3 cameras max now, then the option to buy disappears from the store. Not sure if bugged or intended.

- Adrianna has a Yellow color to her when cooking meals even at max love points, but no change in event (just a kiss)

- Red Locked room doors will occasionally have a yellow or green outline, but cannot be opened.

And as an aside, I've noticed an odd value in the save file, "ItemInUse_58_BE704C604130DC78DFF4F69EF8F5341A :(-1) " , not sure if related to the spycam bug or not

Last edited:

sasssyaq

Sep 30, 2018
The game freezes when I reach seeder level 400. As per the patch notes , there is supposed to be an event, but the dialogue box pops up and then it gets stuck!

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
If i am not mistaken something like that:
try to kiss
ask for a HJ
Compliment Hair
Compliment Clothes

try to kiss let you go with
A soft kiss and then stop
embrace, let me kiss her deeply, then mc ask to sleep with her. Afther MC try to fuck her while she sleep, mc penetrate her and then cum on her. The next day the game show her like relaxed.

The HJ let you an HJ and nothing more if i am not mistaken
The other two compliment just that

Nothing more. But she remain always in green.
thats all i can do as well

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Good afternoon

A fantastic job.
I would just like to inform you that, by deleting the saved games and starting another new game, I have discovered some flaws that I believe are taken for granted.

For example, the option to buy the hidden cameras to spy on the rooms, just as soon as I gathered enough to buy them, (or at least when I went to buy them) did not appear in the store.

The camera, after following a photo of Adriana and another of Natasha, has disappeared.
The adriana breasts dope always tells me later but I don't see a way to start it.
For now that's all.
As I said, a fantastic job
How can you delete the saved games?

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
How can I put the incest patch???
I try to find the saved folder but i dont find it??
Maybe you guys can show me the picture how to do it..
I had figure out how to make "hidden" files visible to find it. Dont actually remember how I did that, but it's a good starting point.

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
How can you delete the saved games?
I have deleted the games by hand, in the location where they are stored in c: \ user ...... Lasthope / save (I don't remember the full path now.

Delete only the files corresponding to the saved games

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Already did it but the folder didn't appear.
Still confuse where to put the incest patch :/
I dont understand why its so difficult for you guys.
From the OP:
Place the NaughtyPatch.sav inside

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
If you cant access that for some reason, then try this:
1. Open Windows Explorer (any folder will work)
2. Copy/Paste this on the address bar: %localappdata%\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
3. Then simply Paste the NaughtyPatch.sav in that folder. If the folder doesnt exist then create it.

Reactions: Daddio05
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes