ky4kuh

May 6, 2018
Have anyone found out anything about fake pills? What to do with them? And btw have anyone managed to achieve contest 1 for all girls and watching tv with kat and adrianna?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Generally what kind of specs should a PC have to get this game running smoothly? I seem to have the same issue with The Twist where 3D worlds run like a slug or lag terribly, even when I drop the quaility.

Just as a mention, my PC is rather simple, it's an HP EliteDesk, AMD A8 Pro-7600B R7, 10 Core 4C+6C 3.10 GHz, 16.0 GB RAM, Running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

I don't think it's terribly underpowered, is there some settings somewhere I can mess with to get it to run 3D games like this better?

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
is there somthing im supposed to do before i do thing with nat cause i cant do alot of stuff with her its just give me yellow out line on alot of things ive done all of the stuff with the others?

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
I love this game, I see love from the creator in it and passion.
There isn't really anything to complain about, other than perhaps some text errors, and only bug I came across currently, is doing the dinner event, sitting on the sofa with the two ladies. Then afterwards if I use computer, it gets stuck, and I can't go out of the computer
I found a similar problem. After night event with Natasha I went to pc to see if there was any change in the Natasha night events. I could not choose any option of the pc or do anything at all except from quitting the game. I did the night event again (after quitting and loading again) and slept to wake up in the morning and see the progress on the pc. The same again. The third time I did the night event, slept, left some hours to pass and tried to enter the pc again. I succeded.
I am telling all this just to inform the developer.

PS. I like your game very mutch.

Reactions: Ragnar_Rykkel

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
wait how?? it doesnt show camera only batteries
You have first to fill out the seeder to 100 or 200 I don't remember. After that a special event pops up where Natasha is giving you your first camera. If you have done this and there is still no camera in the store maybe there is a bug.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Just as a mention, my PC is rather simple, it's an HP EliteDesk, AMD A8 Pro-7600B R7, 10 Core 4C+6C 3.10 GHz, 16.0 GB RAM, Running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

I don't think it's terribly underpowered, is there some settings somewhere I can mess with to get it to run 3D games like this better?
It actually is terribly underpowered.
The A8 Pro-7600B is a QUAD-Core (4 Cores) APU, not 10-core, that was AMD's attempt at selling to low-budget PC builders that wanted an alternative to Intel's CPU's with integrated graphics, but without going the Intel route.
As a result, we got these underpowered Kaveri APUs, that were really nothing special.
AMD could not compete with Intel at the time. Now (with Ryzen) its a completely different story.

Take a look at this:

The A8 Pro-7600B gets its ass kicked by an . And understandably so.
You said that its 10-core 4C+6C, but its actually 4C+6G. So its 4 Cores + 6 Graphics Compute Units. Those Graphics Compute Units are weak and underpowered as well, and AMD marketed those APUs in such a way, that the simple average user might be deceived into thinking these are 10-core parts.
Make no mistake, your CPU is a 4-core processor, and those 4 cores are weak cores too.

Not convinced?
Take a look at the following:

This is a simple comparison between your CPU and an old Haswell i5. Notice how the A8 gets its ass kicked not only in CPU benchmarks, but in Graphics benchmarks as well.
So those 6 Graphics Compute Units are even worse than Intel's 4th Gen Integrated graphics for the i5's it had at the time.
Perhaps in some games, the Integrated R7 graphics your CPU has got might actually be better than Intel's HD 4600, but at least in the graphics benchmarks used there they arent.

Those A8's were relatively efficient in terms of power usage however, you have to give them that.

In any case, dont kid yourself: Your PC is pretty weak, and its mostly let down by its CPU + the complete LACK OF Discrete Graphics.
If you had even a 1st gen Ryzen 5 and something like an RX 580, you'd see huge differences in performance, especially for gaming.

I will leave you with this (admittedly depressing) CPU-Z Benchmark, where your CPU is struggling to compete with the now ancient Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, and in fact matches its performance in the Single-Threaded benchmark:

(Multi-threaded doesnt get a lot better, it loses to a Core 2 Quad Q8400 and an i3-2120...)

Also,
Here your integrated R7 graphics loses to a very low-end Nvidia GT 710 :(

P.S. Sorry mate, I dont mean to make you feel bad, but the facts are the facts.

Last edited:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
It actually is terribly underpowered.
The A8 Pro-7600B is a QUAD-Core (4 Cores) APU, not 10-core, that was AMD's attempt at selling to low-budget PC builders that wanted an alternative to Intel's CPU's with integrated graphics, but without going the Intel route.
As a result, we got these underpowered Kaveri APUs, that were really nothing special.
AMD could not compete with Intel at the time. Now (with Ryzen) its a completely different story.

Take a look at this:

The A8 Pro-7600B gets its ass kicked by an . And understandably so.
You said that its 10-core 4C+6C, but its actually 4C+6G. So its 4 Cores + 6 Graphics Compute Units. Those Graphics Compute Units are weak and underpowered as well, and AMD marketed those APUs in such a way, that the simple average user might be deceived into thinking these are 10-core parts.
Make no mistake, your CPU is a 4-core processor, and those 4 cores are weak cores too.

Not convinced?
Take a look at the following:

This is a simple comparison between your CPU and an old Haswell i5. Notice how the A8 gets its ass kicked not only in CPU benchmarks, but in Graphics benchmarks as well.
So those 6 Graphics Compute Units are even worse than Intel's 4th Gen Integrated graphics for the i5's it had at the time.
Perhaps in some games, the Integrated R7 graphics your CPU has got might actually be better than Intel's HD 4600, but at least in the graphics benchmarks used there they arent.

Those A8's were relatively efficient in terms of power usage however, you have to give them that.

In any case, dont kid yourself: Your PC is pretty weak, and its mostly let down by its CPU + the complete LACK OF Discrete Graphics.
If you had even a 1st gen Ryzen 5 and something like an RX 580, you'd see huge differences in performance, especially for gaming.

I will leave you with this (admittedly depressing) CPU-Z Benchmark, where your CPU is struggling to compete with the now ancient Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, and in fact matches its performance in the Single-Threaded benchmark:

(Multi-threaded doesnt get a lot better, it loses to a Core 2 Quad Q8400 and an i3-2120...)

Also,
Here your integrated R7 graphics loses to a very low-end Nvidia GT 710 :(

P.S. Sorry mate, I dont mean to make you feel bad, but the facts are the facts.
No no, these are good things to know. As much as any PC gamer will hate to hear this, I'm a Mac guy, so PCs are like a foreign language to me. I just use something I have at the time, which gets me by.

Any suggestion on a prebuilt machine that is going to handle things better? I have zero interest or time to built my own PC, so it would need to be something I can buy on ebay or the like. Generally under the $1000 mark, with HDMI connectivity because my "monitor" is a 40" Samsung HG40NC690DF Smart TV.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Anyone knows how to trigger Natasha going to the Hot tub? Under max love and max fuel, from Mon-Sun, she is not going to the tub at night.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Good people, I discovered this game a few days ago, and I found it excellent, I like it a lot, the query is there is some guide to be able to get this I need to complete all the scenes, I leave a photo marked with the things I need

111.jpg

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you very much, my question is how I do to get those events out, the one at the pool party I already have it, but I'm missing the contest and dinner
the contest is what takes place before the pool party when all 3 are in there bikini's and you have to pick a winner, etc, for the dinner, talk to natasha and pick her special event, then at 6pm go to the living area and all 3 will come in, talk to one of them at the table to start it (same area where they show up in there bikini's for the contest and pool party)

• Love
Reactions: Chipote

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
when I raise capsule level 400/450 game freeze is anyone had same problem how shuold I sole this I cant go storyline anymore

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
when I raise capsule level 400/450 game freeze is anyone had same problem how shuold I sole this I cant go storyline anymore
not sure what to tell you, never had that problem, but i did have a problem with the pc in your room freezing up on me, i had to close the game and start it again, use the auto save and that got me passed it, only other thing that comes to mind, if you try to fill it up without doing that much stuff with them, building relationship points, getting scenes at every 100, that might cause it to freeze up, other then that, i don't know

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes