BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
No no, these are good things to know. As much as any PC gamer will hate to hear this, I'm a Mac guy, so PCs are like a foreign language to me. I just use something I have at the time, which gets me by.

Any suggestion on a prebuilt machine that is going to handle things better? I have zero interest or time to built my own PC, so it would need to be something I can buy on ebay or the like. Generally under the $1000 mark, with HDMI connectivity because my "monitor" is a 40" Samsung HG40NC690DF Smart TV.
I'll send you a PM since this is completely off-topic.

Reactions: LordCorwin

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Have anyone found out anything about fake pills? What to do with them? And btw have anyone managed to achieve contest 1 for all girls and watching tv with kat and adrianna?
No idea for contest 1 also, which others said contest 1 is: winner. For watching tv with kat and adrianna, as I remember its happens on Fri 11pm which is lesbian event without MC.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Wait wait wait.. please, Answer me how you can access into contest scene?
talk to katherine, pick special event, depending on when you talk to her, if you talk to her before 12:00, then it will be at 12 on the same day, if you talk to her after 12:00, then it will be the next day, location after you talk to her, the living area, all 3 will show up, talk to one to get it started

Last edited:

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
I think this version have bug at capsule level when capsule level reach 400 there is a empty speak buble and stop at there I needed cole and open gaem again if I help natasha and later I go and raise capsule level to 400 next there a speaking buble bith katherine but after 5 buble , bubles stop again and I needed calse to game again is there any solve nethot there ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I think this version have bug at capsule level when capsule level reach 400 there is a empty speak buble and stop at there I needed cole and open gaem again if I help natasha and later I go and raise capsule level to 400 next there a speaking buble bith katherine but after 5 buble , bubles stop again and I needed calse to game again is there any solve nethot there ?
what i do when that happens, i click on the hide option in the bottom right corner, then click on it again to bring the text box/bubble back up and it starts working again

but i did ran into a bug i think, the contest for the new check option on your pc might be bugged, i have 2/3 and i know what the 3rd one is, it's for picking one of them as the winner for that boob contest before the pool party, i picked every option there is and still will not switch over to 3/3, spent so many days on getting it to 3/3, but everything else works fine, this is with a new game from start to the end of this update

Last edited:
Reactions: erisedxes

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
You have an outdated version of the game this bug has been fixed in 9.2

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
No no, these are good things to know. As much as any PC gamer will hate to hear this, I'm a Mac guy, so PCs are like a foreign language to me. I just use something I have at the time, which gets me by.

Any suggestion on a prebuilt machine that is going to handle things better? I have zero interest or time to built my own PC, so it would need to be something I can buy on ebay or the like. Generally under the $1000 mark, with HDMI connectivity because my "monitor" is a 40" Samsung HG40NC690DF Smart TV.
any pc for 1000 dollars should have hdmi.
I have a laptop with an A8 in it and one other with an A4 and i understand that these things are incredibly underpowered.
For what these are used for tho its fine. try to get the most out of your bucks. A ryzen 5 mentioned earlier would probably be your best bet. Look around for solid pre builts and compare the hardware between them. Some companies are overpriced as hell.

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Bug: On the evening of Day 45 I got this situation after entering the Lounge from the elevator. Automaticly goes into this mode, button on top left doesn't give options and you're stuck there.
I guess the event should start but it bugs out because two girls are present or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: savegame in case dev wants to recreat the bug.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Ok, i still have one scene with Adrianna on bed left at night, but cant figure it out. It must be when she is drunk, but still hasn't discovered it. Can someone help me? Will pay in bread and eternal gratitude.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes