biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Years ago, I watched the movie , then I played games on and .

Last Hope reminds me a lot of that story. Maybe that's why I like this game so much. :cool:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
could you please tell me where it would be?
her room at night
compliment boobs, remove top

since you had sex with her, you might of ran into the problem that Anon4321 had, where it wont show complete, i'm not sure if he got it to show up as complete now but yesterday he had that happen to him as well

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
her room at night

since you had sex with her, you might of ran into the problem that Anon4321 had, where it wont show complete, i'm not sure if he got it to show up as complete now but yesterday he had that happen to him as well
so i have the same problem

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
cant figure out the second contest option, and the third option for katherine watching tv even tho I have done every single combination of conversations. is this a bug?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
could you please tell me where it would be?
her room at night

I think f4bricioml411 hit the same issue I did as well, unfortunately I haven't been able to fix it. so it's either I wait for a fix, or start a new game and see if the fixes it, which to be honest, given the length of the game, I'd rather not have to do.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
The game should not be taking 40 hours, you can skip time using the bed in the players room
Obviously it doesn't literally take 40 hours, it was just an exaggeration. The point remains though that the game is getting oppressively long now to not have any sort of skip mechanism in from the early game for repeat players.

This game does not need cheats, if you want to cheat, you can use save editor, for how long it takes you, yeah it's kind of long but it can be completed within 40-55 days in game with everything done, that's including all 6 images for each one and both dreams, i don't count the camera in there rooms to spy on them or the mini game to buy items from the store
You can't use a save editor. The game is built in the Unreal Engine which serializes saves into a binary format, which is why SaveEditOnline and other tools cannot read it properly and give you garbage. The only way to properly edit the save would be to drag the whole game back into the Unreal Editor and start do it from there which is a ton of work. I don't know why you'd suggest a course of action that you've never actually done.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You can't use a save editor. The game is built in the Unreal Engine which serializes saves into a binary format, which is why SaveEditOnline and other tools cannot read it properly and give you garbage. The only way to properly edit the save would be to drag the whole game back into the Unreal Editor and start do it from there which is a ton of work. I don't know why you'd suggest a course of action that you've never actually done.
you can edit the save in save editor, can't do much but you can change there relationship points, seeder level, the seed you have on you, the thing that is used for money and a few items, which is all you need really, but changing the seeder level will bug it out, so change it to 99 then fill the seeder to 100 to get the scenes, change it to 199 then fill it to 200 to get the scenes, change it to 299 then fill it to 300, change it for the last time to 399 then fill it to 400, and you will be good, I also have it done, i never said i haven't.

lh.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
you can edit the save in save editor, can't do much but you can change there relationship points, seeder level, the seed you have on you, the thing that is used for money and a few items, which is all you need really

View attachment 551283
Yep

and if you follow this, you can increase the amount of money

1- Make a note of how much money you have, good if you have a large recognisable number
2- Make a extra save
3- Head here - C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
4- Copy the last save you made to another folder or desktop just in case
5- Head to this link -
6- Drag and drop the new save onto the webpage
7- look for this (Last I checked) - ItemCount_8_EDF78082408A89BFC456129837AE5983 2
8- Increase its value to the amount you want
9- Download the save and replace it with the old

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yep

and if you follow this, you can increase the amount of money

1- Make a note of how much money you have, good if you have and large recognisable number
2- Make a extra save
3- Head here - C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
4- Copy the last save you made to another folder or desktop just in case
5- Head to this link -
6- Drag and drop the new save onto the webpage
7- look for this (Last I checked)- ItemCount_8_EDF78082408A89BFC456129837AE5983 2
8- Increase its value to the amount you want
9- Download the save and replace it with the old
that's the only thing i give myself when i do it, don't like the mini game that much, i do it once just to get it on the list, then change it to what i want, but the rest i work for since it's not hard

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon4321

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:love::love::love::love::love: Thank you for your work and for following the games, which I'm a fan of, good luck
Merci pour ton travaille et du suivie du jeux ,dont je suis fan,bonne continuation:love::love::love::love:
Sorrye Google translationo_O

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes