Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
i just recently switched to windows 10 from windows 7 because there was no need to do so earlier. i just waited until i upgraded my pc.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
maybe but like, why? Also aren't both of those no longer supported by Microsoft anyway?
i just recently switched to windows 10 from windows 7 because there was no need to do so earlier. i just waited until i upgraded my pc.
I am running Win 7, will soon upgrade to a brand new Ryzen build, and will (try) keep my Win 7.
If the new hardware doesnt run properly on the old Windows 7 installation, I am selling it and keeping my old hardware.

Windows 7 for life.
Windows 10 can go die somewhere.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I am running Win 7, will soon upgrade to a brand new Ryzen build, and will (try) keep my Win 7.
If the new hardware doesnt run properly on the old Windows 7 installation, I am selling it and keeping my old hardware.

Windows 7 for life.
Windows 10 can go die somewhere.
I don't get the hate for 10, it's not that bad

Reactions: alt_advancement

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Game keeps messing up on me, everytime I restart and do the first seeder event the computer stops working. I can click on it but then I cant click on any of the buttons.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Game keeps messing up on me, everytime I restart and do the first seeder event the computer stops working. I can click on it but then I cant click on any of the buttons.
This is a bug in the older version, if you just go downstairs then back up it will be fixed

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This is a bug in the older version, if you just go downstairs then back up it will be fixed
I just downloaded it from here so I thought I had the latest version already, and when should I go downstairs to fix it? If I open the computer the exit button doesnt work either which makes my only choice hitting esc and going back to the main menu.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
to anyone o want to have a full free camera angle or cheats in unreal engine games i found this

AMAZING TOOL u can do a free camera move look at this screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
funny thing i found the mom cloth all stocked

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes