BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
aliens are interested in girls and try to fuck them gradually (rape). 1. to handle 2. to rub 3. forced bj and fuck. here is the main story of aliens. would be great if developed. By the way, rape is mandatory for enjoy and excitement

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
aliens are interested in girls and try to fuck them gradually (rape). 1. to handle 2. to rub 3. forced bj and fuck. here is the main story of aliens. would be great if developed. By the way, rape is mandatory for enjoy and excitement
mmmm I would like it personally but it would be NTR so i don't know if the dev like it. Maybe we can ask him if he would like to do a different route with sharing/NTR

Reactions: BACIKATLEDEN

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
You need help. Seriously.
Go and take your cuckolding fetish, cradle it real hard, and space yourself.
come on , wouldn't the story I'm talking about be exciting? after all we are in space. I think it's a natural story. we allow aliens and they rape. or save the girls and become heroes BooM Here's a great alien script for you. but aliens must be similar to human form , I hate tentacles.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Will there be god damn rapist aliens at v10.0 ? I'm still waiting.
You have a life long wait on your hands....

I'm hoping not... (whatever "a god damn rapist alien" is.. ) ever comes to light here...

You could always save us the pain of reading such horror posts by creating the content for yourself and "self isolating it" lol

Reactions: BACIKATLEDEN

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
You have a life long wait on your hands....

I'm hoping not... (whatever "a god damn rapist alien" is.. ) ever comes to light here...

You could always save us the pain of reading such horror posts by creating the content for yourself and "self isolating it" lol
I don't know, it was a little boring to fuck girls on the ship forever. The best option for innovation is aliens because this is fucking space game . And of course aliens will be rapists ! So what? Will an unknown species meet our girls and say hello to them? bullshit , this is a sex game.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im just glad you dont make this game then ! lol

I could maybe understand an alien... (at a push) but rapist? Na absolutely not. I dont want to see any sort of raping going on here. Furthermore, you're assuming an alien would be a rapist by nature... who is to say they wouldnt be nice! lol

Anyway, enough of this trash talk... back to the real game...

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 594393
Any help in how i get that scene?
View attachment 594392
Also these, i was trying in all the ways but i didnt get it
The watching tv part is easy if you just skip an hour and return to the captains quarters to see if she is watching TV or you could do the easier route and just check her schedule with the tablet if you have it, because that offers a guide to what the crew is doing at what time. As for the third contest I have no idea, i'm stuck on that part too and nobody will help me with that question either

Unkn0wDude

Jan 24, 2018
The watching tv part is easy if you just skip an hour and return to the captains quarters to see if she is watching TV or you could do the easier route and just check her schedule with the tablet if you have it, because that offers a guide to what the crew is doing at what time. As for the third contest I have no idea, i'm stuck on that part too and nobody will help me with that question either

Oh, get it i'll try, thanks replying ♥

Pretty sure that scene was broken for me atm

So wait for the next update :(

thx so much for the help

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Are there any certain PC specifications for this game because it crashes a lot with a low level or something? In my PC it happens.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes