Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
How can I ask aunt for alcohol? I've asked her one time and took it from her kitchen, but now I can't repeat it. I spent the whole day with her, but this option doesn't appear.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
How can I ask aunt for alcohol? I've asked her one time and took it from her kitchen, but now I can't repeat it. I spent the whole day with her, but this option doesn't appear.
You missed her point then. Every night she hides a bottle on the flight deck for you to find.

Reactions: Vladdd

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
You missed her point then. Every night she hides a bottle on the flight deck for you to find.
You mean I have to ask for alco just once and then it will appear every day? I must have been inattentive. And the bottle is always in a different place, right?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. When i use the tablet in game, the tablet now give me two choice.
1) Map
2) Schedule.
But the Schedule is always gray and i cant use it.
So after a while, I found out that in the shop section i can buy the schedule for 1200. So i buy it, but nothing happen. The tablet have always the schedule gray and there is nothing I can do about it. Do i need some in game event to activate it? Or i have miss something?

Also someone can give me some advice on how continue with the aunt? I see her fix the ship, but the linee is always in yellow and i do not understand who to do for advence there with her.
Some advice with every girls/women in the game?
Thank you

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. When i use the tablet in game, the tablet now give me two choice.
1) Map
2) Schedule.
But the Schedule is always gray and i cant use it.
So after a while, I found out that in the shop section i can buy the schedule for 1200. So i buy it, but nothing happen. The tablet have always the schedule gray and there is nothing I can do about it. Do i need some in game event to activate it? Or i have miss something?

Also someone can give me some advice on how continue with the aunt? I see her fix the ship, but the linee is always in yellow and i do not understand who to do for advence there with her.
Some advice with every girls/women in the game?
Thank you
You have to pick up the schedule from the storage bay once you buy it

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
whats the playtime, is it worth downloading yet
Well I downloaded it today for the first time, edged until Gaia level 300, which took me around 4 hours, there are 500 levels and a new special event occurs every 100 plus of course the other character events.
It was well worth the time spent, I strongly recommend it, I think it looks and animates pretty nicely, when I saw it had the First Person view I feared the worst, but the camera, (whose point of view can be changed when the scene presents itself) works splendidly, each camera looks calibrated well enough to satisfy the most likely views one would wish to have during each scene. I find the ship's size and loading to be well balanced, every spot is immediate enough to find and does not require long loadings, at least on my PC.

Dutchrogue

Feb 22, 2020
I found Adrianne watching TV, and when to select a film,I can only select normal romantic one, is the option to find (I assume) something more spicy already ingame? if so, where can I find it?
If not, ofcourse I have to wait.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I found Adrianne watching TV, and when to select a film,I can only select normal romantic one, is the option to find (I assume) something more spicy already ingame? if so, where can I find it?
If not, ofcourse I have to wait.
There is no content for watching with her yet. There is a checklist on MC computer if you think you missed a scene.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks a lot. I am stuck. I am habituated with renpy and rpgm games but not with unreal engine stuff. Bit hard to grasp and manouvre
Green outline means new scene available.
Yellow outline means scene requires something.
Red means same old scene or not more current scene.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes