fartdream

Nov 27, 2019
oh baby the alien chick from the latest patch is really hot, please make a story with her in the next one, also more dreams please. You can easily develop relationships to be upped to 200, put masterbate moments with Natasha and Adriana, also spending the night in the beds of sis and aunt would be nice addition. A new level of ship would be great like a bar with the dance floor where a new event can be created like party night or something and of course i won't mind adding some hot android bartender (which can be futa or female, or male depending on the night) to be included say built from Natasha. Of course with male you shoud include threesome actions with dps and stuff. Also, some involvement of the basement room would be nice. You could unlock some kind of wet dream bonus like from gathering more than 50 seed in one day to unlock when you go to sleep and wet dreams can be connected to whom you took the most seed from during the day :). Also the camera feed in the computer should be connected to let's say camera in the bar. From the store you should put options to upgrade bartender some how for example more battery life, more sexual programs included, wet dream with android and stuff. The potencial for growing of this game is really huge ...

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
oh baby the alien chick from the latest patch is really hot, please make a story with her in the next one, also more dreams please. You can easily develop relationships to be upped to 200, put masterbate moments with Natasha and Adriana, also spending the night in the beds of sis and aunt would be nice addition. A new level of ship would be great like a bar with the dance floor where a new event can be created like party night or something and of course i won't mind adding some hot android bartender (which can be futa or female, or male depending on the night) to be included say built from Natasha. Of course with male you shoud include threesome actions with dps and stuff. Also, some involvement of the basement room would be nice. You could unlock some kind of wet dream bonus like from gathering more than 50 seed in one day to unlock when you go to sleep and wet dreams can be connected to whom you took the most seed from during the day :). Also the camera feed in the computer should be connected to let's say camera in the bar. From the store you should put options to upgrade bartender some how for example more battery life, more sexual programs included, wet dream with android and stuff. The potencial for growing of this game is really huge ...
The next update will be about the aliens

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
might be a route for future pregnancy
When creator(s) does add pregnancy. It will be a huge update. what with pregnant bellies, sex positioned adjustment, day progression, maybe a birthing?, new locations, etc...
Will take quite some time before going live. But it will be most defiantly worth it.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I guess so. After all, how much fun can you have with three girls on a small spacecraft.
We could use someone new. ;)
I rather see a change of context, I rather see a progression with the story and not necessarily with more characters but more with these characters, expand them a little. But sure, an alien sounds kinky, care to provide a screenshot? I could not find it and deleted the game for which I will simply wait until the next update.
What is the developer's schedule by the way?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I rather see a change of context, I rather see a progression with the story and not necessarily with more characters but more with these characters, expand them a little. But sure, an alien sounds kinky, care to provide a screenshot? I could not find it and deleted the game for which I will simply wait until the next update.
What is the developer's schedule by the way?
The time between the last updates were around 2 months. So we can probably expect it in June. But Poolside has been working on the alien update for some time now so if we get lucky in May. The developer him-/herself hasn't said anything about that yet.
You get a scene with the alien if you fill the seeder to the current max.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's a really nice change to show events you haven't done.
It is a little inconvenient to close the map or schedule window with "back" or "close".
I hope it can also be closed with the "esc" key.

Reactions: Poolside Games

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So i haven't tried any of th he unreal engine games here before. Not too sure on what specs a lot e necessary and dont see any posted. Running win7, gtx 660 series graphics card, i7 processor, 16gb ram....all about 10yrs old i believe

Barla

Oct 19, 2018
It's a really good game, but the first map (mom's, sister's and mc's room) lag me so so much. Can you do something about that. Maybe separate the maps and do a new loading.

FutaLover31

Dec 8, 2019
Just discovered this game WoW it is really good I cant stop playing.I am so hooked. Cheers to the dev you made a Amazing game last game that was this fun for me was summertime saga lol.Only suggestion I can think of are improvements to the camera during sex scenes like zooming in and out and free camera movement.Question how frequent are the updates I might just become a patreon to support this Spectacular Game.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes