MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Just discovered this game WoW it is really good I cant stop playing.I am so hooked. Cheers to the dev you made a Amazing game last game that was this fun for me was summertime saga lol.Only suggestion I can think of are improvements to the camera during sex scenes like zooming in and out and free camera movement.Question how frequent are the updates I might just become a patreon to support this Spectacular Game.
Usually around two months between updates. So next one probably in June

Reactions: FutaLover31

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
or I can find the screwdriver and how I make money on the game I don’t understand how to have one.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
or I can find the screwdriver and how I make money on the game I don’t understand how to have one.
If i remember correctly screwdriver(not really a screwdriver tho) was in the room across the Gaia(?) room, money is via blasting asteroids it's near Gaia room too. Posted chetengine guide for money some while ago if you need it.

Eternity01

Dec 19, 2019
I thought it did; I was pretty sure it did. I can't get it to work with my Vive though. The game doesn't want to project into the hmd (when running from within SteamVR and without SteamVR). I suppose I could try it in VorpX...

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
And how do I collect my friend?
I'm almost putting my hands inside the monitor to collect the damn green things. LOL

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
How are you suposed to go through with Natasha's camera mission? I've completed the whole game (unlocked all the scenes, brought their love to 170, got the seeder to 500, bought everything in the store) but I still cannot seem to get any dialogue option to take pictures of her or anything.
Edit: also, how many dreams are there? So far I've unlocked the Harry Potter and Bowsette one.

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
How are you suposed to go through with Natasha's camera mission? I've completed the whole game (unlocked all the scenes, brought their love to 170, got the seeder to 500, bought everything in the store) but I still cannot seem to get any dialogue option to take pictures of her or anything.
Edit: also, how many dreams are there? So far I've unlocked the Harry Potter and Bowsette one.
2 dreams for now , and about Nat 's photo , Ask about seeder > ask for help > ask for photo

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes