RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I don't understand, after you reach 500 you're still supposed to fill the thing? That's what the alien said and he keeps trying to, but it's maxed. I'm out of ideas.

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
the defence mini game, where you shoot asteroids to collect the store money matter needs better Explanation. I was playing like 6 hours and had no idea you need to fly to the matter to collect. it also would be nice if you could use the arrow keys for that like you can if you walk around since it kinda sucks using W and S when you got the mouse in the left hand
I 2nd this. It took me a hot minute to figure out the W = Forward, A = Left, and D = right seeing as I was using the arrow keys to start. It would make the asteroid mini game a lot easier in my opinion. Or if you can make Xbox Controllers compatible that would be nice.

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Raimond Abele

Jan 3, 2018
can hardly wait for the next milestone, the breast size could be included in the options or even better at the start of the game with a preview window, which would not be necessary for me, because it makes the game unique.:):)

BlahBlah803

Jul 24, 2018
The breast size won't be an option at this point without serious rework of every single animation involving breast collision. I'd love for it to be in the game, but I'd rather the events and story to be finished beforehand.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Hoping for copious amounts of anal myself, and some sort of animation speed slider would be really swell too.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Hoping for copious amounts of anal myself, and some sort of animation speed slider would be really swell too.
I also hope the same, and some kind of free camera, there are options of cameras in which you can not fully appreciate the moments of action

Reactions: SlapHappy

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I loved the game. But is there an option to remap the keys? It's a bit annoying to navigate when you don't have a QWERTY keyboard.
There isnt a way to do this from the options, that I know of.

However, you can do what people typically do for games that dont allow for key remapping: Download Autohotkey, and remap the keys yourself.
You'll have to write your own script, but its extremely easy.

Reactions: Maximumsily

Redtrash

Jun 4, 2018
It's Ok I was just wondering. I can always use the good old Windows Key + space trick to change the keyboard layout.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
There isnt a way to do this from the options, that I know of.

However, you can do what people typically do for games that dont allow for key remapping: Download Autohotkey, and remap the keys yourself.
You'll have to write your own script, but its extremely easy.
As a shortcut, you can use alt+Caps to change your keyboard language ^^

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes