giorgio3333

Aug 8, 2017
Don't have any performance issue, must be your rig
If I can run other more sophisticated games then I should be able to run this. Atleast with higher than 5 fps. I remember there was some patch for badly made unity games but I cant remember where.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
The next update is focused on the alien ship content
Cool in addition there are one or two rooms that intrigue me the toilets of the salong and where there is the machine in the large room, I do not know if these may be I can not wait to see that, spoil spoil pls, because after each update I try EVERYTHING every time/ Cool en plus il y a une ou deux pièces qui m'intriguent les toilettes du salong et là ou il y a la machine dans la grande pièce, je ne sais pas si celles-ci mai j ai hât de voir ça ,chut de spoil pls ,car a près chaque mise a jour je recomence TOUT a chaque foix

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I can run DayZ with more frames than I can run this game. In fact, my FPS is so bad that I can hardly make it out of my room. Now I'll give the game SOME benefit of the doubt and allow that some of it may be my computer, but I think this game just needs optimization. Seems like 90% of Unity or Unreal games suffer the same problem.

x32

Mar 3, 2020
Didn't know what to expect when I first booted this game. Was about to quit very early but decided to give it a fair shot, and I'm glad I did. The freedom you get in positioning and moving the camera during scenes is what first sold me on this game. Haven't completed all tasks yet, think I'll save that for the next update.

Although it would be nice to have a better inventory or even just speeding up the animations so I can quickly go between items.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Didn't know what to expect when I first booted this game. Was about to quit very early but decided to give it a fair shot, and I'm glad I did. The freedom you get in positioning and moving the camera during scenes is what first sold me on this game. Haven't completed all tasks yet, think I'll save that for the next update.

Although it would be nice to have a better inventory or even just speeding up the animations so I can quickly go between items.
:geek:if these well what i think ta la bar space which accelerates the dialog :geek:
Sorry google traduction

catpoi.cr

May 23, 2020
when i installed it say its need several software to open it, but i didn't read that.... could anyone tell me what i need?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes