woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Quick question, for hints for Adriana, it says to sneak into the lounge late at night to hear voices. Where is the lounge, and how do I sneak into it?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Quick question, for hints for Adriana, it says to sneak into the lounge late at night to hear voices. Where is the lounge, and how do I sneak into it?
the lounge is the living room/tv room, to sneak just go there and you will get the scene, can't remember what time so just keep skipping time and check at every hour, but i'm going to take a guess, it might be at 10:00 or 11:00, if you have the schedule, you can check that to see where she will be at, so you can see if she will be there each night

Last edited:

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
This is a really neat game, interesting progression, nice settings, but some character customization options would be nice. Even if just limited, is there no way to change the size of the boobs? All females have such oversized boobs, no differences between them, and all also have the same bodies. Some variety would be nice.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
It should just run as it works upon the Unity engine. I would advise looking for any error messages, otherwise its possible that your system isn't good enough. It's actual somewhat of a resource hog. ( )
It runs on Unreal Engine 4, not Unity.

Madmax2112

Jun 1, 2019
I'm having a problem with loading Last Hope, for some reason, everytime I try to load the game now, it remains black :(

Oct 4, 2017
is there a complete list of scenes somewhere. I have a scene with adrianna at night in bed that is missing. In the checklist it's labelled in between kiss and passed out sex if anyone knows what it is, that would help as well. The checklist doesn't really hint at what I have to do for the scene that I haven't seen yet.

Mar 16, 2018
so for natasha, im at the jacuzzi and it every time my dude says that he cant hold it anymore. I know its supposed to have a green outline to show he can hold it, but for some reason he won't. Are there certain prerequisite steps that have to be taken or is it just random? I've scoured this forum and can't find the answer so mb about the question.
(I've already maxed everything out and stuff)

ZombieMagnet

Feb 28, 2018
is there a complete list of scenes somewhere. I have a scene with adrianna at night in bed that is missing. In the checklist it's labelled in between kiss and passed out sex if anyone knows what it is, that would help as well. The checklist doesn't really hint at what I have to do for the scene that I haven't seen yet.
are you talking about the drunk passed out sex scene?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes