septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
i think i never played souch a lame farming simulator what a time waste
I disagree as I find only the beginning to be slow, the speed of which you can outgrind the game raises exponentially, first your primary source for loading the capsule becomes ineffective, which is a good idea and way to push you to search for alternatives, second the asteroid minigame once you understand it, it becomes easy enough to manage, just shoot and wave yourself around.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Third, the affinity with the various characters, pushes you to deepen the relationships and the curiosity of how them will end, are things that push you to continue the adventure.

Events, such as day, night and special events, push you to see and control even the smallest details of the game, these are things that only a good game, push you to do.
Well since you added to that I won't edit my post, where I would say that finally, the game also includes a hint and calendar system so that you can pinpoint how to achieve each missing thing and to recognize if you are done with something or there is more, most games keep it in the dark, but most of these games are in development so while the dev might have plans, hinting at something that is simply not there makes the user waste time and confuses them.

Reactions: sit

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Third, the affinity with the various characters, pushes you to deepen the relationships and the curiosity of how them will end, are things that push you to continue the adventure.

Events, such as day, night and special events, push you to see and control even the smallest details of the game, these are things that only a good game, push you to do.
Yes the schedule makes the game really feel alive despite you don't have interaction+physics like X-story. I think this feeling is the most important thing for engaging people to the game, even more important to continue the story itself.

yerb

May 21, 2020
The 'Interaction Tools' on the store page definitely felt like an homage to that old flash game Strip the Tech :LOL:.

Reactions: Zimi

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
And don't forget to pick them up in the cargo bay.
I feel silly for how often I forgot to pickup those things

>uh I wonder what's the point of this cargo room? Ah seems I can pickup stuff here
>buy something
>why am I not getting it...oh the Cargo zone
>repeat 2 and 3 at least 4 more times

I hope the dev adds more clothes in the next update.

Reactions: affen123

NARZAR

Aug 29, 2018
Well, what can I say. I am glad that such an interesting game has appeared, it is a pity that the developer does not share at least some information about it. Well, how to say, the game campaign is dead. And with each new update you can see a similar situation with the World of Warcraft = more updates, no longer works. Good luck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WSmith

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Well, what can I say. I am glad that such an interesting game has appeared, it is a pity that the developer does not share at least some information about it. Well, how to say, the game campaign is dead. And with each new update you can see a similar situation with the World of Warcraft = more updates, no longer works. Good luck.
There are a couple of interesting updates on his Patreon page, but they are one month old at this time.

Hopefully, even if v11 is still in the works, we can get a sneak peek there soon.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Hasn't the dev been releasing stuff at a regular pace for a year now? I'm not expecting v11 to drop until the end of June and there are many other great games to play until then.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The 'Interaction Tools' on the store page definitely felt like an homage to that old flash game Strip the Tech :LOL:.
YES, same thing i thought of when i first saw it, but couldnt remember the name, glad to know that someone remembers that classic :LOL:(y)

Reactions: yerb
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes