Ammon1511

May 19, 2017
maybe i have a broken game?... im not seeing the amount of "matter" in store or any other part of the game. Played few asteroids games too and I have some unlocked items available to buy, other not, but not the total amount of "money"??...

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
maybe i have a broken game?... im not seeing the amount of "matter" in store or any other part of the game. Played few asteroids games too and I have some unlocked items available to buy, other not, but not the total amount of "money"??...
while you are romaing around the ship press the right mouse button to open an inventory screen, you can see see how much matter you have there

Reactions: Ammon1511

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know how to get 3/3 Katherine Watching Tv? Ive got the handjob and blowjob but the 3rd one is still ??? .
That is the scene she has with Adrianna at night around 10 or 11 pm. Enter the living room when they are both watching tv.

mememenot

Mar 29, 2020
That is the scene she has with Adrianna at night around 10 or 11 pm. Enter the living room when they are both watching tv.
Am I the only one who found that scene just a wee bit disappointing? Kinda because it doesn't involve the player at all. I feel like there should have been a 4th scene where player is able to join them or something. Would have been hot.

Demotri

Oct 16, 2017
I have bought the map in the store. How I can use it? It is no in my inventory?

Edit: storage, 3D printer
you gotta use your tablet and there you can select between map/calendar. Press right click and you can find your tablet there

Thantius

Jul 13, 2017
I really like that we get to fuck Natascha missionary this update, been waiting for that one, get a good look at her while fucking her ya know.
This upcoming update that has taken a long time doesnt interest me at all though, from what we know at least.
I want more from the girls that are there, let me bang them every which way in places that are already there.
4,99 dlc maybe?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes