Apr 24, 2020
Pregnancy wont be added till much later, quite a few of the scenes in the game won't work with pregnancy and there needs to be a time skip so that will propably be after you finish filling the G.A.I.A.

That's the plan right now at least but I might do a poll on patreon to see if people want it sooner
Glad to hear pregnancy is on the roadmap for future development. I still can't believe how many genres you have packed into this game: Incest, tentacles, aliens, etc. I can tell you have invested a huge amount of time and patience into this game to get it to where it is. Can't wait for more. Cheers!

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Pregnancy wont be added till much later, quite a few of the scenes in the game won't work with pregnancy and there needs to be a time skip so that will propably be after you finish filling the G.A.I.A.

That's the plan right now at least but I might do a poll on patreon to see if people want it sooner
Will it only be sneaky impregnation without the woman aware until, like, being knocked up? Or will there be a GAIA stage or story development where the woman involved will get on board with being impregnated?

Impregnation sex dialog is pretty much my apex fetish.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Will it only be sneaky impregnation without the woman aware until, like, being knocked up? Or will there be a GAIA stage or story development where the woman involved will get on board with being impregnated?

Impregnation sex dialog is pretty much my apex fetish.
Good taste. It's pretty rare to find good impregnation (and tentacles) games. There's lots of half-assed stuff or badly translated stuff, but there could be so much more.

Reactions: thealucid

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I'll give more details when development is further along, I want to be able to show some previews along with it but there isn't much to show right now. Early next year I should have something to show everyone
But it is another 3D game with where you can freely roam around the area and characters follow a schedule?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I have started work on a second game already but it's still a long way from being done as it is much more abitious than Last Hope. I also don't want to stop development of this game yet as it doesn't have an actual ending and there are still a lot of scenes I want to add before moving over fully to the next project
Do you plan to eventually transform some of the LH scenes to better reflect the current situation? In other games, where there is progression you can still trigger scenes that make no sense and have dialogue from much earlier in the game. Things like spying on the mom/captain changing in the morning should have more options after you're freely having sex with her, and not doing the same old choices from earlier on.

I'll second what others have mentioned that the last update, focusing on the aliens, was a bit bland. Frankly it seemed shoved into the story just to add a new female character and some BDSM elements. It would seem to make more sense to expand on the already existing relationships with the other characters, like surely they'd all notice the 'tension' on the ship now and how the women's interactions have changed with the MC.

IRL it's fairly obvious to tell when people have started having sex, unless they are specifically trying to hide it, and I would bet with all of them being horny all the time, they aren't really trying to hide much at this point. This would naturally lead to some revelations and discussions among the existing crew and more opportunities I think.

That would, to me at least, be a much more interesting direction to go than what we've seen with the aliens so far.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
How do you launch in VR with oculus rift s? It starts up but is just a blank screen.
for the 500th time, you can't. the game has to support it. this one does not. at least not yet

well i replaced birth control pills with fake pills and bang all of them, none of them get pregnant. ???? any update about this.??
yea, the game is not finished.

YamMasher

Mar 28, 2019
What an infinity the vaguery a "few" can be.
In common parlance a "few" does imply 3-6 hours to me as it follows a couple meaning 2 and preceeds "several" which technically means the same as a few but has come to invoke 7+ possibly due to its phonetic similarity to the number.
I think we have entered the realm of "many" hours at this point though :unsure:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What an infinity the vaguery a "few" can be.
In common parlance a "few" does imply 3-6 hours to me as it follows a couple meaning 2 and preceeds "several" which technically means the same as a few but has come to invoke 7+ possibly due to its phonetic similarity to the number.
I think we have entered the realm of "many" hours at this point though :unsure:
AH yes, but that wee bit " as long as it all goes well " does wonders in freeing one from limits or the need to be precise !:D

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes