DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The game automatically translates to my native language, how do i change it back to english?
Which OS you are using? i have problems yesterday win 10 64b. i changed every OS language setting to english and everything went fine, remember to reboot OS, or it will not work.

So I'm at the point where I'm supposed to spy on Adrianna at night in the lounge and I'm stuck to the wall. I can't move. Changing the camera angles does nothing and there's literally nothing else I can do. I'm assuming this is a bug unless I'm missing something obvious.
if you are in active chat scene yet, and box in bottom right corner is there(hide) click it 2 times, if no open and close game menu(it helped me at least, i think it work when you click on menu). if it will not hep it may be new bug which i not met yet. but i played 11.1.and 11.2 before up to this point.

bug : No progress when you go to the first alien ship and return to my own spaceship.
Not clearly understand what you mean.? which progress?? the game is made so each scene don't give much change in game progress. seeder only does big change and relationship. and about ship you don't have yet plot too much, until you call them nothing will change.
If you have problems with scene when you return, try to use last autosave.

how to use saves pls? i have new pc and dont want to start from beginning.... where put a save pls
first, starn new game and create 1 save, exit game, copy patch from OP here and save which you want to use c:\Users\name of user\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames\

that's archive with 2 folders of saves https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/851659_LastHope_64Bit.7z

and the last save i use right now https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/851930_SaveGame1.sav just copy it in folder above

Нет шрифтов в меню, запускаю наугад, в игре тоже шрифты отсутствуют.
установи в системе английский сет языка и перезагрузи ось
hey, how can I change language of the game to previous as it was on the previous versions? 'cus as I can see system trying to use fonts of my system language(I can't change language of the system 1 lang versions of the win)
install in your os english set of language and reboot os,

There are no fonts in the menu, I run at random, the game also has no fonts.
install and set enlish language in os system and reboot os.

No one reading comments :LOL: almost everyone post the same problem thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAKROW

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
i think these have 2 or 3 bug on this update.. first at after meet the alien, second at lesbian scene daughter and mom, last at adriana room if u have give her wine

Reactions: hardace and Kaepow

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So I'm at the point where I'm supposed to spy on Adrianna at night in the lounge and I'm stuck to the wall. I can't move. Changing the camera angles does nothing and there's literally nothing else I can do. I'm assuming this is a bug unless I'm missing something obvious.
if you are in active chat scene yet, and box in bottom right corner is there(hide) click it 2 times, if no open and close game menu(it helped me at least, i think it work when you click on menu). if it will not hep it may be new bug which i not met yet. but i played 11.1.and 11.2 before up to this point.
same issue, Adrianna and kat both in the lounge i come from storage no progress. There is no active chat and i hit escape many times to get to options etc.
Need a fix =/

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
I think it might be a bug, same thing is happening to me.

Reactions: MAKROW

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Sex with tentacles, single penetration/double penetration. where is it?
Call the Alien ship. Pick any girl, then tentacles (Only Natasha has double penetration) then go to the Alien ship and turn right in the corridor then go straight.

D

Deleted member 321684

Getting stuck now, when adriana and kathrin watching tv together in the afternoon (10PM) Girls standing in front of the couch, and player is stuck where he wants to sneak up on them. No text, the top left button ist not clickable.

Reactions: kennytsz

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm getting the "stuck to the wall" bug also in the scene where you go to the lounge while mom and sis are there

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
will you add a gallery mode? It could work similar to the dream scenes, getting on the PC and select the gallery there or something.
There isn't much need for a gallery as you can access all the scenes at any point

that doesn't work
I think, this problem appear when Developer change style font, and most of people don't have it.
This is an issue with the game changing language to one that does not have any translated text it will be fixed with the next hot fix

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
The text progression is getting stuck at many points. Most of the time I can get it to progress by hiding and then showing the text, but it got completely jammed in the alien ship. It seems to happen for both old and new scenes. I can change cameras, pan around, hide and show text, but it never progresses.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes