Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
I have found a small bug, Katherine does not walk to change events in her apartment, to make it continue you have to leave and then return to the area. Regarding the update, it seemed a bit small to me, but I suppose that a slight change is a great job, so thanks anyway.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Wont start

The procedure entry point CreatDXGFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
Hey,

can anyone help me with Checklist Kathrine Wathcing TV 3/3?

View attachment 958843
It's when she watches TV with Adrianna at night, spy on them.

Pless help , how to play this part View attachment 958791
Once you interacted with the Alien you can call them from the room to the left just before going into the room where Natasha repairs the ship. (The one after the seeder, I haven't played since last update I forgot the name of the room) You have to interact with the desk on the left. The next day when you wake up you can choose to go alone or go with a girl.

Markie4435

Feb 2, 2018
the 8th time I tried to get it to run.... black screen again...... this is the only game here I have had a problem with.

modddjo

Jun 15, 2017
"If you are getting an error mentioning CreateDXGIFactory2 move the file dxgi.dll found in LastHopeV12.0\Engine\Binaries into the win64 folder" how fix this please help

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
For anyone not in the know: The reason the update was somewhat lacking is because [Poolside Games] is working on another project now alongside this. So, what this means for the longevity of "Last Hope" could be anyone's guess but a new game game by this legend is very exciting nonetheless!!!

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Not to be a prude but I was really hoping there would be more then two very small additions after this time from the last update. I was keeping track of this before cause in its first updates was decent and interesting. Even adding new non-h interactions/expansions with the ship would be nice.

Update, just caught up with reading all the new posts. It seems to be the old "dog chasing two bones" theme. Ya, this game future is not looking good. It was a good run though.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
For anyone not in the know: The reason the update was somewhat lacking is because [Poolside Games] is working on another project now alongside this. So, what this means for the longevity of "Last Hope" could be anyone's guess but a new game game by this legend is very exciting nonetheless!!!
Here a preview video of Pool working on the "new" game in his home...

tenor.gif

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes