Slick Willie

Dec 11, 2019
How do you get Fixing Ship #4 and Bath #3? All fixing the ship options are the same every time I try, and I cant get into her bathroom at bath time anymore. Both are green on the schedule.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Did you make sure that you do not have the wine? Did you already gifted? As there are only three areas where the wine would show up, as long as the game update doesn't change the wine location, it should still be in the same area and locations.
if you guys cant find any wine talk to natasha ask for wine and then she will tell you that she will left some every night in flight deck

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i'm perfectly fine with adding scenes without actually progressing the game every once in a while, but that dream scene was a waste of time. i wish we just had some more scenes with the alien of the girls on the ship.

PS: i can complain because i have been a patreon supporter for over a year now.

sorry is there a guide for v13.0? thanks
wait until the mom goes to watch TV in the afternoon (happens on some days, not all) and join her on the couch. after that scene, go to sleep and the 3rd dream will automatically start. that's the entire update.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
as just said before in this thread the game is over according to me and for me is still the best game so far here! :D I hope developer starts a new project I continue to support him till the end!

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
I can’t find any more wine in the game and that I’ve already completed everything else I can’t release other actions of Adriana without wine
As someone has said there is some wine in Natashas kitchen
Also you need to ask natasha about the wine (talk option) to make it appear in the flight deck

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Guys I need help I don't know where i need to place the incest patch. Can anyone help me ?
If you are using the latest version you don't need it
I think that in the latest version they ask you to enable or disable when you start a new game

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys, I can't seem to give the ladies the wardrobes. There is simply no option for it. Can anyone elaborate on how I can change their wardrobe?
First you need to buy the wardrove presents form your computer's store
After that you take the presents in storage 3d printer that is in the left side (if you have bought something else before maybe you need multiple clicks but I'm not sure)
After that you need to talk with the girls to give their presents

Once that is done you will see more options in your computers wardrove menu

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know which is the third bed night scene for Adrianna and how to get it?
I have the rest of them

jjking25

Jul 5, 2019
I was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem i've been having. I had the game working and was playing a bit. then i closed it and tried opening it a few hours later and all I would get is the logo appearing then a black screen I waited for the screen to disappear like what was recommended earlier and didn't change after about 2 hours. I also redownloaded the game just to see if that was the problem.

TIFUman

Nov 6, 2020
how to buy condoms ?

i'm trying to get the shower scenes with mom, when i click 'hold cum', it says i need a condom

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
how to buy condoms ?

i'm trying to get the shower scenes with mom, when i click 'hold cum', it says i need a condom
You don't buy condoms in this game
In that shower scene there is only the handjob (check computer>checklist)
The hold button dosn't do anything

Reactions: TIFUman
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes