Jun 10, 2018
Aunt scenes:
-Morning (7:00):
grope ass
rub ass(with/without condom)

-Morning (8:00):
Grooping while she dooes her streching

-midday 14:00):

Mc tries to pull her out while shes stuck trying to fix the ship ( no affection variation)

-While waching tv:

2 variations:
  1. Normal conversation
  2. Foot rub ( more affection)
*If you compliment her clothes, she will ask you too visit her at 8:00pm at night and will show yu her dress.

Night:

If you compliment her boobs after helping her work out, she will let you grope her.

Am i missing smething with Aunt?
nope that's all you can do with her for now in this version

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you ask a girl for a photo, she will take the camera from you, then you will have to wait until the next day to get the camera back, you will also get the new photo
Actually it's enough to wait a single hour and find them to talk to in their rooms... I managed to get all 3 pictures from Adrianne on a single day

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Actually it's enough to wait a single hour and find them to talk to in their rooms... I managed to get all 3 pictures from Adrianne on a single day
i tried that but your character will say something about not having a camera, so i had to wait until the next day

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
-Can you grope mc sister? ( besides in the morning?)
-Can you take sisters top of after groping her in the morning?

-Can you grope Mc's mother?

There should be a content update with each update, loving the game but i dont really wanna try looking foor something i may not get.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
good game so far. i like the mechanics for the most part, and the sandbox aspect. the tap button when you try to hold back is toooo fast and needs adjustment. looking forward to more content.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
-Can you grope mc sister? ( besides in the morning?)
-Can you take sisters top of after groping her in the morning?

-Can you grope Mc's mother?

There should be a content update with each update, loving the game but i dont really wanna try looking foor something i may not get.
I am working on making what content is available much more clear in the next update

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
@PoolsideGames
I just finished the game (all events, 9 photos, 290 seeder filled). I didn't have any problems regarding the basic controls, and I found them pretty self-evident. The lighting is absolutely fine, and it works like a charm (although I would like to have had a V-sync option, because I saw some tearing while looking around quickly).

Some bugs I encountered:
- While Natasha is bent over and stuck on the flight deck, if you click too quickly, the final animation (getting her out) will result in an infinite loop, not allowing you to progress
- When Natasha is showering, the player can stand at the table in her dining area, and actually see her outline while looking through the painting. You can then click to interact, resulting in a player-lock status. The game doesn't progress anymore

Some things I would like to see changed:
- The camera business. Especially Katherine is tedious with these pictures. You need to be in her room to get the pictures back, but most of the times she is in her room she is there to wank you off, or she's busy doing her own thing.
- Some photos need to be sexier, and more teasing. They don't need to all be changed, but at least one per needs to show covered nudity (leave their hands covering up their parts to tease the player). The state of the photos as they are now, are less sexy than what we can see the characters in game. A photo of Kat in her bra, after showering, is not all that special if you can see her do that every day. Natasha in her sexy dress? Great, but again, we can see that each evening, and even touch her breasts! I don't know, have her take a picture while she is playing with herself in the shower, and have a soap bottle conveniately cover all the bits we would actually like to see? : P This way it's still a tease, but also a reward. : )

Things I loved:
- Personally, I didn't feel this game was a grind at all; in fact, I only played 12 in-game days before I had everything (Kat tossing your salad gives you a wopping 10 seeds per time after you hit 100).
- Katherine and Adrianne locking themselves in their respective rooms, and you can hear them masturbate (so freaking sexy). I hope we can sneak a peek at them later in the game
- The fact that you can actually walk around. There are so many games that just let you click on things, but actually to be able to walk around and "live" on that ship, no matter how basic, gives such a nice feel to the game
- Everyone has their own schedule. It takes a few ingame days before you see through their patterns, but the fact that Kat, Adrianne and Natasha have their own lives going on, go masturbate, take showers, have meals, watch tv, is fantastic. Keep it up.
- Having a bit of a mini-game going on with finding the wine bottles each day. It's a nice touch : )

All in all, aside from Summertime Saga, this is the only game I will fervently wait on updates for. Please keep it up, and I will surely buy it once it's finished, or getting more content : )
Thanks for the feedback, Glad to hear you enjoyed it :). I know the pictures are pretty tame right now I was trying to show that they aren't really into to start with but they will get more risqué as time goes on

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
good game so far. i like the mechanics for the most part, and the sandbox aspect. the tap button when you try to hold back is toooo fast and needs adjustment. looking forward to more content.
It's fast right now because there is nothing after, it's not supposed to be used yet

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
does anybody have the game with the patches installed already that they can share.
As was stated in this thread about a dozen times. You must start the game. At the first opportunity to make a save do so. Quit the game. Get the patch. Then drop it into the %localappdata%\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames folder. To make a version of the game that does that means a installer. The game might get this capability later. But since it is a VERY VERY new game expect teething problems. You have think like a beta tester for early releases. ( No electric butt heater or cd player in this automobile yet. )

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
absolutely in love with this game so i had to review it. lurked for years on this forum but hardly ever posted, but I had to for this. Really wanted to provide some feedback as well while the game is in its infancy as it feels like this game is almost being made for me lol.

Things I LOVED:

- The models - as a guy who loves huge boobs, this was just a dream come true. The faces also are very pretty.
-The Camera - the ability to move the camera around at my command in the POV angle gave me crazy levels of immersion lmao.
- The settings & premise - Really liked the setting has a lot of potential, can also possibly add new characters (sexy aliens perhaps? Mass Effect style)
- The fact that a milk fetish is possibly going to be part of the game in future! - MAJOR KEY ALERT
- Voyeur elements- This is a must for me!!!!
- Naming my character - Simple yet so effective for immersion.

Possible Improvements:

This is a great start for the first version of the game so these are just polite suggestions on my part.

- More voyeur content - more peeping in showers/bedrooms would be great in future. I know there's a camera option on the PC as well so i imagine this may come in at some point. Also I know you can peep a little, but down the line fleshing it out the show different things happening would be great. I feel like you plan to do this already from what i've seen though tbh which is great.

- Customization of characters - may be difficult to do obviously (i'm no developer so forgive my ignorance) but i've thinking customization a bit like what 'The Twist' offers but better!! Tan lines, make up removal/customization, clothing etc. Could really help it feel more fleshed out and personal.

-FAILURE - I'd also like the ability to fail at things too. To push too far in a situation and the character pushes back and penalizes me with negative love points. Makes it a little more exciting and dangerous. When you can't fail it becomes a bit of a happy-go-click fest.

Otherwise i just wanna say I FREAKING LOVE THIS GAME ALREADY. Please keep up the good work, you've got my full support via patreon after a few more updates and after I get a feel of how often the game will be updated. I'm sure you have other commitments so can't work on it 24/7 of course and quality is very important, but i'm trying to avoid a summertime saga type of situation where updates are very rare though the updates are quality.

I guess I kinda wanna have my cake and eat it too lmao, forgive me.

Following with interest!

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What are all the scene you can now and how do you get them? I'm still stuck trying to get a handjob from Mom. I've given her the wine and should have a decent amount of Romance Points but she still thinks I'm joking when I ask.

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
What are all the scene you can now and how do you get them? I'm still stuck trying to get a handjob from Mom. I've given her the wine and should have a decent amount of Romance Points but she still thinks I'm joking when I ask.

she has to be drunk first - if you go to her room at 10 ish you should see her waiting on the bed for you lookin' liquored up.

Jun 22, 2017
great game, but need more sexual content, type the twist in search bar, dont be afraid of create a more "dirty" material, its just a game.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I would like to thank Poolside Games for developing this game so far. I do wish them luck in the future of this game. I have, so far, enjoyed the bits of the game I have played, and I will say I like it. I know there is grind in the game, however, I can think of games that have far more grind than this one does, and it's on going grind, not just one grind up, like this game. I am thinking of Superpowered on this. Trust me, it is a grind. And not easily cheated.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Do this:
>Give her wine
>Ask her for a handjob during the day, she should say something about thinking about it
>Just talk to her at Night when she is reading probably at like 8
>Go back when she is looking sexy on the bed, probably at like 11
>Ask for hand job

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes