synthph

Jan 4, 2019
okay how the fuck do the cameras work?

to clarify: the ones you get from the store, that you can apparently connect to your pc

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone know what triggers the 3rd dream? - ah ok found the post about it. Cheers.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
okay how the fuck do the cameras work?

to clarify: the ones you get from the store, that you can apparently connect to your pc
Its not that obvious I know, but in some of the rooms there are locations, such as the bath corner or sink, where you can hover the focus near and the camera is supposed to be postioned there.

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
Natasha is always frozen for me when I'm on the same floor as she. Not sure what happened, she just stands in place regardless of her routine. Anyone has the same? Is there a fix?

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Ludwig_Wolfgang

Apr 16, 2020
Stuck on tryna fuck Natasha and Adriana, can't figure out how T^T, no more drop down hints either
when I was maxing out the game Id just spam the jack off and then sleep to fill up the seeder ASAP so I wouldn't get blocked by content. You cant do it one-tap but if its blocking you from completing make sure you grind all the upgrades for the asteroid mini game so you can grind money and get the schedule as the colors inside of it indicate where you can unlock new content, red means its a repeated scene and you might need to progress to unlock it. green means you can go ahead and see a new scene

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
this is fixed in version 13.1
hi! Since we have you here, congrats on an excellent game all around :)
Is there any chance that in the future we can customize body shapes, in particular breast size?
The range doesn't have to be dramatic (I know it can present problems for shared animations), but at least some morphs such as perkyness or breast weight would go a long way.
Thanks!

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Another case of boobs over ass.
Did it ever occur to the dev that big ass might be better than big boobs, for the sole purpose that "ass has to be big for better baby cariage"?

Also, the breast growth becomes way more noticable if you start off with small boobs
and waaaaaay more significant if it happens through the act of impregnation.

I'm not even going to mention their looks..
After all, fish eyes don't exactly look appealing, now, do they?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
New to the game, .

Semen collection is at 500 +/-, trying to avoid the 600 temporally.
Progressing along with the ladies nicely. Have not figured out how to f**k natashia, yet.
Meet the alien on the flight deck.

Help on/with the matter collecting.

I've searched but have not found an answer.
There is almost 300 pages to read, don't think so.

I have a 1,000 +/- of matter collected.

Been to the storage room, the machine says collect items.

WHAT do I do with the matter collected????

HOW to convert to money or make something.

WHAT is the best use of the money?????

Thanks

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes