WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
[...]

-FAILURE - I'd also like the ability to fail at things too. To push too far in a situation and the character pushes back and penalizes me with negative love points. Makes it a little more exciting and dangerous. When you can't fail it becomes a bit of a happy-go-click fest.
Please, god no... I hate games where I can fail, because most of the time it's because text can be ambiguous. The creator has a specific idea in mind (girl likes to be asked about boobs, but not about legs), and we can find that out IRL with subtle clues, but games are rigid. So oftentimes, it just means the player is penalised for not understanding what the creator meant, instead of failing the game.

@WSmith

Dude can you list the scenes you encountered?

I wanna make sure i didnt miss anything :D!
Well, make sure you list them too then, so we can cross-check : P Or will you just let me do the work? : P Put them in spoilers for our fellows please : )

Scenes I encountered by character:

Adrianne:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kat:

Natasha:

Dream:

Wine locations:

That's all I can remember from the top of my head right now. I might have missed some wine locations, or I might have missed writing down some. It's hard to remember everything without playing the game atm.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Speak to Natasha about wine (no option if you already did) after that it is around the place randomly. Someone earlier posted a bunch of places it can spawn
Hi:

I got hold of several bottles of wine at once after speaking with Natasha and being told she hid bottles around the ship at night. I did this by sleeping for 4 continuous days and then the next morning going around the ship collecting bottles. Previous post detail locations where to look.

The only critical thing (i thinks its critical) the first bottle I gave Adrianna was that one that was sitting next to the sink at Natasha's Kitchen area. I also refrained from grabbing that particular bottle until I had all characters stats maxed out.

regards

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Please Help !!! I filled the machine up to 300 and game is freeze. This end game ??? And at seven rubbing Natasha ass but I wake up at 8. I only do girls handjob.How I will proceed ? I have save (machine 200 sperm )

theworkman

Sep 29, 2018
Please Help !!! I filled the machine up to 300 and game is freeze. This end game ??? And at seven rubbing Natasha ass but I wake up at 8. I only do girls handjob.How I will proceed ? I have save (machine 200 sperm )
im 300 over i also freeze when i make 300 My solution is before the make 300level make 299and save and talk to anyone and then you can make 300 with no freeze

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
im 300 over i also freeze when i make 300 My solution is before the make 300level make 299and save and talk to anyone and then you can make 300 with no freeze
I did it all. Nobody's taking pictures.Everyone has three pictures.I entered every dialogue with everyone.It didn't work.Is there a scene I missed? Helpful video though good way.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
@WSmith

Yeah got everything i guess ( have done the same stuff), except for 2 possible things:

- Lying with her at night, rubbing breasts over shirt (also available very early morning)
- Lying with her at night, rubbing cock against her, cumming (also available very early morning)

Are you sure you can do those things or you just misspell? If not how can you lay down with Kat when shes still awake?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The dev said that filling the seeder over 250 is a bug and isn't supposed to happen. So when you get to 250, stop filling it.

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Please, god no... I hate games where I can fail, because most of the time it's because text can be ambiguous. The creator has a specific idea in mind (girl likes to be asked about boobs, but not about legs), and we can find that out IRL with subtle clues, but games are rigid. So oftentimes, it just means the player is penalised for not understanding what the creator meant, instead of failing the game.

Well, make sure you list them too then, so we can cross-check : P Or will you just let me do the work? : P Put them in spoilers for our fellows please : )

Scenes I encountered by character:

Adrianne:

Kat:

Natasha:

Dream:

Wine locations:

That's all I can remember from the top of my head right now. I might have missed some wine locations, or I might have missed writing down some. It's hard to remember everything without playing the game atm.
Is this the whole game?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
@WSmith

Yeah got everything i guess ( have done the same stuff), except for 2 possible things:

- Lying with her at night, rubbing breasts over shirt (also available very early morning)
- Lying with her at night, rubbing cock against her, cumming (also available very early morning)

Are you sure you can do those things or you just misspell? If not how can you lay down with Kat when shes still awake?
I never said she was awake : P You do these things when she is sleeping. Which happens at night (ergo, late after evening, very early morning). Enjoy!

Is this the whole game?
Well, as far as I am aware, that's all the events in the current version. For a game version that just was released, I think it's quite a bit of content!

who is dev ?
Dude, that's just lazy. Page one, post one, as for every game on this forum.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
I never said she was awake : P You do these things when she is sleeping. Which happens at night (ergo, late after evening, very early morning). Enjoy!
I misread then :p. Well the dev said he will post the content on future updates so we avoid endless search of content . I'm really eager to see more of this game...who knows...maybe we'll get some alien tits running around the ship :D!!

Reactions: WSmith
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes