H2R

Jul 9, 2020
any mod where i can just point and click? its buggy for me with the wsad keys

Feb 5, 2018
I hate reading this profanity, juxtaposing an FPS with a "console", it's completely 2000's idiotic.

Mouse and keyboard.

A few pages back, I posted some filters to improve the visual image, try them.
Just giving helpful suggestions, no need to gatekeep platforms, that's complete 2010's idiocy. I play exclusively PC, but I know console gamers are used to narrow FOVs.

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola
Feb 5, 2018
I get motion sickness alot, but i game alot, especially FPS shooters, but for me the motion sickness usually happens when i am a passenger in a car someone is driving! Say i am playing Warzone and we have to get into a car, i have to look away from the damn screen until we get to our destination! lol Other games have given it to me as well Overwatch, H1Z1 ( a few years back). Rocket League does because of the insanely fast camera movements. After about 2 hours i have to take a break. Its not just you.
Just turn up the FOV and turn off motion blur.

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
Compressed versions are really reserved for games with compressible content; think images, videos, sound, etc. Probably would be far too much effort and break too many things to compress 3D models and the like. I wouldn't count on a compressed version. The game runs well with low settings on my old laptop as far as I can recall as do most smaller Unity games. Unfortunate if it's a data cap or something limiting you, but if it's your PC I'm sure you can run this game if you can run any relatively modern games at all.

Then how to download this? a free account on mega can not down more than 1.4 Gb

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
This game overdoes the post-process effects and is pretty sickening on default settings, which is unfortunate considering it's actually a fairly pretty game all things considered. Turn off Motion Blur, and set your FOV to a higher number. Disabling bloom and AO might help, too, as well as making sure you're sitting far enough back from the monitor.

90 degree FOV is generally ideal for 1080p at a reasonable viewing distance, but if that doesn't work try something lower if you're used to console shooters. Older games like Unreal that you mentioned usually had a wide FOV. Everyone is different. In layman's terms, FOV is how "wide" the camera you view the game from is, and you want it to be natural when taking into account your monitor's size and resolution, and your physical distance from the screen. Low FOV, fast motion, and motion blur usually cause a lot of eye-strain and motion sickness. Some people get sick from large FOVs as well, but I'm not sure why.

tl;dr: Turn up the FOV in Advanced Options and turn off mblur in Graphics Options
Thanks, I will try the game again with the settings changes you recommended. Appreciate the help. :)

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
4.50 star(s) 207 Votes