Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I began to get the dxgi.dll error few versions ago, I found solution installing Reshade in any fake folder and after copy and paste the Reshade dxgi.dll inside the path: LastHope\Engine\Binaries\Win64

Maybe this fix is useful for someone, gl.
are you still getting this error with 14.0?

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Could you upload that particular file for us to use?
Uuff I don't know if I should, for me no problem but that is Reshade content.
Anyway to create dxgi.dll is easy, for example copy LastHope.exe to one empty folder, download Reshade and install it pathing the path game to your fake LastHope.exe with basic features and dx10 option, it will create the dxgi.dll inside the fake path, later copy the dxgi.dll and paste inside LastHope\Engine\Binaries\Win64
Launching the game will get same error but the game works already.

*Note: In v14.0 this issue is fixed, at least in my case. The game has included dxgi.dll

Last edited:

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Are the new clothes or the schedule-device working for anyone? I've got everyone maxed (200'ish) out, however I got no new clothing options available. So I would assume it bugged out for my save-file. Can someone confirm?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Are the new clothes or the schedule-device working for anyone? I've got everyone maxed (200'ish) out, however I got no new clothing options available. So I would assume it bugged out for my save-file. Can someone confirm?
have you picked them up from the storage bay?

Chope5438

Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys, I have already asked but no reply. Does anyone have version 12 full save (or around thta). My SSD fried with all saves in it and I don't really want to reply all of it again as it is a lot. Much appreciated

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
adriannas pool animations are bugged first if you stop her from going to shower she moves into between the pool wall and ladder and after that part she too far from MC in the changing room in a T pose :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: perc gob
Dec 21, 2017
just downloaded and run the game for the first time. I can start the game but as soon as I get through the intro, I cannot use the mouse to look around. The mouse works in the menu and I can use wasd to move.

I have tried changing the camera fov and camera speed but it makes no difference. Anyone have any ideas?

stole

Apr 27, 2018
Great game and ideas! BUT why why why on Earth with those massive tits...It would be so much better end sexier if they were normal-sized! Such a missed oportunity for these great all around models in unreal engine...

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes