Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Hello,
I started to play yesterday, so far, amazing game, I really like it!

I have a few questions:
Is it possible to miss out on any Content? Because currently, I have 200 Relationship-Points with every Character and so far filled the seeder with 190 units. The game shows me that I still have some scenes (e.g. I only got 2/3 for Fancy Dinner and Natasha and Kat are green, so they still have screnes. However, Adrianna is yellow, so I need to trigger something else first).

If I fill up the Seeder, will I lose access to those scenes and I should try to get them before filling up or not?

Also, I have available scenes in the Bathrooms, but the Doors are locked. Is there a Security Card Level 3 to open those or is anything else needed?

Thank you for the answers! :)
- No. Not really
- No. Won't lose those scenes
- Fill up seeder
Game opens up once the seeder is maxed out. The checklist in this game is very thorough. It'll notify you on what you did
Pay attention to the schedule (hit Tab to access it). Go from there
You're welcome :cool:

Aug 18, 2018
Search bar at the top right of the page, make sure you have it toggled to "This Thread", and it will search within whatever thread you're looking at. Of course, doesn't always mean you'll find a solution to your questions but it's a nice thing to use first before doing a brute force method or asking.
Gooood daaaamn that is so fucking useful! Thank you very much! now the only other thing i have a problem with this website is trying to find specific games by title and the search gives me 1000 different results from what i want.

Reactions: DannyO007
Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys I bought clothes for the girls but I can't give them (I don't have the option when I talk to them while they are going somewhere). Do I have to start over with a new savegame maybe ?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
- No. Not really
- No. Won't lose those scenes
- Fill up seeder
Game opens up once the seeder is maxed out. The checklist in this game is very thorough. It'll notify you on what you did
Pay attention to the schedule (hit Tab to access it). Go from there
You're welcome :cool:
Thank you, I figured it out! I feared that there might be a new Checklist if I put another 100 Units into the Seeder.

Reactions: Fappable One

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
Gooood daaaamn that is so fucking useful! Thank you very much! now the only other thing i have a problem with this website is trying to find specific games by title and the search gives me 1000 different results from what i want.
Unfortunately that is one issue you're gonna have to use google for, unless someone else knows of a better solution. I usually just put F95 before the name of the game when google searching, and it will almost always be the first hit there.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Ok, help, I have forgotten how to access the time line.
The one that shows all three girls, the time and where they are at.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Ok, I am missing exactly one thing from the Checklist and I cannot figure it out what to do.
Fancy Dinner, I have 2/3 currently with both Natasha and Kat. See Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How exactly do I get the missing scene?

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Anyone know how to stop VR from launching every time I open the game? The game was running fine before I installed my rift, but now it launches VR and when i close the VR software, it works for maybe 2 minutes and then the screen goes black and it closes the whole game. Any idea why?

SammanIII

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, I am missing exactly one thing from the Checklist and I cannot figure it out what to do.
Fancy Dinner, I have 2/3 currently with both Natasha and Kat. See Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How exactly do I get the missing scene?
yes I am stuck here and the morning with Natasha bed morning I have the first and third and cant figure out the second

Reactions: luisar018
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes