Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
10+ minutes on startup still black screen.
if you havent already you could try checking the help file that comes with the game. if you are on windows 7 it might be the dxgi issue so see if following that part of the file fixes the issue

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone else have a weird bug where Natasha's model keeps switching back and forth between a model with short hair (I think the old model) and one with longer hair?

lHank

Aug 15, 2017
So I have this problem, 2 days ago I was playing the game normally, everything was fine. I found a bug in which if you click on the machine to collect the products, the gifts you bought multiplied but this is not my problem. the problem is that today when I try to start the game, the screen goes black and does nothing else.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Man, I really hope Pregnancy & Threesome is around the corner!
Pregnancy content may be impossible to add without having an idéa how to add it so it makes sense.
But would love some pregnancy content (;人 ;) Poolside Games
Same here! But according to the Story, at least the Alien Chick should be possible in the future.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Free camera rotation is the best thing that ever happened to this game. It would be nice if there was a free fly mode, or at least height adjustment, but this is much much better than fixed views. That being said, there are some bugs. In dream sequence 3, the free rotation camera is centered in the wrong places, and the new Adrianna pool event seems to be bugged, her character selects the wrong animation.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes