mX2viL

Feb 2, 2020
Free camera rotation is the best thing that ever happened to this game. It would be nice if there was a free fly mode, or at least height adjustment, but this is much much better than fixed views. That being said, there are some bugs. In dream sequence 3, the free rotation camera is centered in the wrong places, and the new Adrianna pool event seems to be bugged, her character selects the wrong animation.
The bugs are fixed in v14.1, still not available here.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Free camera rotation is the best thing that ever happened to this game. It would be nice if there was a free fly mode, or at least height adjustment, but this is much much better than fixed views. That being said, there are some bugs. In dream sequence 3, the free rotation camera is centered in the wrong places, and the new Adrianna pool event seems to be bugged, her character selects the wrong animation.
yep, free camera rotation is awesome, but only the ability to finetune its center makes it perfect

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
Well I'm kinda stuck in progress

No matter what I do, I can not trigger Fancy Dinner 3/3 for Katherine and Natasha
Also I have no idea how to trigger any of Alien Ship Events for any of girls

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018

No matter what I do, I can not trigger Fancy Dinner 3/3 for Katherine and Natasha
for the alien ship go up to the flight deck and into the room beside the seeder room the second door on the left and on the console it should allow u to call the ship back this assuming u meet the alien chick and have fully loaded the seeder then once that is done go to the living room around 8am i think and choose which girl to go with then explore the ship till u find which room they are in

Reactions: binglebangles

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017

well there is still an issue with fancy diner for natasha and katherine im still at 2/3 (HJ/BoobJ) with everythinmg else completed

any suggestions?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
well there is still an issue with fancy diner for natasha and katherine im still at 2/3 (HJ/BoobJ) with everythinmg else completed

any suggestions?
Second this, I am only missing that scene.

I hope it is not something RNG-related that you have to win a certain amount of times when playing cards?

Reactions: rezae98

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Man I don't know if I have very bad RNG or it's the way Poolside designed the event, but I can't get the full threesome with Kat & Natasha. Keep expecting it to happen after the titjob, but instead screen fades to black, onto the next day. What haunts me is I actually did it a few months ago, but dumbass me didn't make a note of it :FacePalm:

Played 5 games of 21 (the drinking slurps is now glued to my head, thanks), can never get Kat fully naked. Between the 3 ladies she's always the hardest to get naked. Adrianna's 50/50, while Natasha is almost always naked

Guessing getting Kat fully naked is the key? My subconscious has let me down :HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes