Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Man I don't know if I have very bad RNG or it's the way Poolside designed the event, but I can't get the full threesome with Kat & Natasha. Keep expecting it to happen after the titjob, but instead screen fades to black, onto the next day. What haunts me is I actually did it a few months ago, but dumbass me didn't make a note of it :FacePalm:

Played 5 games of 21 (the drinking slurps is now glued to my head, thanks), can never get Kat fully naked. Between the 3 ladies she's always the hardest to get naked. Adrianna's 50/50, while Natasha is almost always naked

Guessing getting Kat fully naked is the key? My subconscious has let me down :HideThePain:
Did you have a threesome with them as the third scene? I am missing this scene, but because it is usually labelled as: First scene is the "softest", the "good stuff" are the later scenes, I thought that there is something before Blowjob and Titjob.

If it is really getting Kat naked, it is annoying and just RNG. Eh.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Did you have a threesome with them as the third scene? I am missing this scene, but because it is usually labelled as: First scene is the "softest", the "good stuff" are the later scenes, I thought that there is something before Blowjob and Titjob.

If it is really getting Kat naked, it is annoying and just RNG. Eh.
There are no events tied to how the drinking game ends up going, the third scene is a lesbian scene between the two girls

Reactions: Cherubin25

wotut

Jan 24, 2019
I think i got bug with cameras and gifts for girls:
place 2 cameras; got several pictures from Adriana and Natasha, zero from Kat aaand all cameras dissapear - girls dont return them with pics, cant buy in store.
then i go to 3D printer i can always loot gifts, now have like 20-50 gifts for different girls, and can loot more.

any way to fix it?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I think i got bug with cameras and gifts for girls:
place 2 cameras; got several pictures from Adriana and Natasha, zero from Kat aaand all cameras dissapear - girls dont return them with pics, cant buy in store.
then i go to 3D printer i can always loot gifts, now have like 20-50 gifts for different girls, and can loot more.

any way to fix it?
The gift bug was fixed in 14.1

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
...then i go to 3D printer i can always loot gifts, now have like 20-50 gifts for different girls, and can loot more.
I was stockpiling the gifts at first, then I later realized it's biting me in the ass now. Bought a new dress for Kat, it's buried 20+ gifts later :HideThePain:
Not sure if it'll automatically show up in 14.1

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Well done with the tentacle scenes, I wish for more animations with those in the future.
When you lot update the milking and squirt effects the milking scenes could be updated more and added to more of the characters too.
However I found two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Poolside Games

Is it possible to have Joypad control added to the game? I use a Xbox 360 controller to play RPGM games. When I try to map controls in the options menu it's not able to do it, sadly. It would be grate to use a joypad to play in unreal engine. Maybe if you have time you can look into it? Thanks.

Reactions: Ann0x

darvla

Apr 19, 2018
Katherine and Natasha are green in the schedule during fancy dinner. I can't figure out how to trigger those new scenes. Are there some other scenes during fancy dinner with them, other then double handjob/titjob? And if yes how do I trigger?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes