t727

Jan 4, 2018
I can not for the life of me beat Adrianna at swimming. I think I am missing some events as a result.
Download a mouse clicker, and configure it so you have a key to switch it on and off.
That's what I usually do, but in this game I managed without :O

Reactions: luisar018

bigdickbolt

Nov 18, 2019
Did you pick it up from the storage area? You have to pick them up after you buy them.
No and it's been days now. Are they gone forever at this point? I'm gonna be hella mad if they are lol

EDIT: Found it, didn't realize you had to pick it up in the storage room.

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
No and it's been days now. Are they gone forever at this point? I'm gonna be hella mad if they are lol
I dunno if there's a queue on the printer.
I know I had issues finding the printer in the storage area, run around everywhere and see where the "interact" thing pop up.

bigdickbolt

Nov 18, 2019
I dunno if there's a queue on the printer.
I know I had issues finding the printer in the storage area, run around everywhere and see where the "interact" thing pop up.
Found it! Haha.. So I've completed every task, is there any special events after that aren't listed? I'm also struggling to give the girls more clothes, I've bought them all, but can't seem to get them to take them all. Also, what are the fake pills for?

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Found it! Haha.. So I've completed every task, is there any special events after that aren't listed? I'm also struggling to give the girls more clothes, I've bought them all, but can't seem to get them to take them all. Also, what are the fake pills for?
hehe! I answered before your edit it seem.
Happy that you found it finally.

If you manage to catch and interact with the women when they are changing places say from TV-room to kitchen.
Then you have a option to give gifts if I recall correctly.
This is also the way you trigger some of the scenes with she who isn't your mother in the world of Patreon.

Check the computer to see if all tasks are completed, if they are there are no other scenes to be found.
I didn't bother with the fancy party because it was too tedious with the strip poker mini game o_O (Is this turned off with the mini game switch too I wonder :unsure: No it didn't still can't get them to undress during the black jack session. I blame my luck)

The fake pills, I don't think they are implemented fully in the game yet.
They are supposed to be used so you can swap the women birth control pills, i.e. impregnating them when you cum inside.

Last edited:

bigdickbolt

Nov 18, 2019
hehe! I answered before your edit it seem.
Happy that you found it finally.

If you manage to catch and interact with the women when they are changing places say from TV-room to kitchen.
Then you have a option to give gifts if I recall correctly.
This is also the way you trigger some of the scenes with she who isn't your mother in the world of Patreon.

Check the computer to see if all tasks are completed, if they are there are no other scenes to be found.
I didn't bother with the fancy party because it was too tedious with the strip poker mini game o_O (Is this turned off with the mini game switch too I wonder :unsure: No it didn't still can't get them to undress during the black jack session. I blame my luck)

The fake pills, I don't think they are implemented fully in the game yet.
They are supposed to be used so you can swap the women birth control pills, i.e. impregnating them when you cum inside.
Welp, sounds like I await the next update! I hope it is soon cause I'm trying to knock these ladies up! lol

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the 3rd dream? I already have the bowsette and hermione one.
What you need is patience, it'll will trigger on it's own eventually. Just give it a few days.
(there's a possibility that it's bound to the container level too, not sure as I've maxed it out ages ago)

Ignore this nonsense, I'm pretty sure Damneddaniel 's answer is the correct one.

Last edited:

bigdickbolt

Nov 18, 2019
Any game recommendations that are similar to this while I wait on the update? I enjoy this story building and fuck everything that walks kind of thing as well as unlocking different scenes. haha

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
i already unlocked a lot of scenes, but i can't even unlock the first one of natasha fixing ship, someone can tell me what i have to do?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Are we able to move the focal point in free cam mode?
No, unfortunately. The free cam is great, but being able to adjust the center point would be amazing.

i already unlocked a lot of scenes, but i can't even unlock the first one of natasha fixing ship, someone can tell me what i have to do?
You have to progress the seeder fill rate to 300+ I think. After that you should be able to get an option to pull her pants down instead of just pulling her out.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes