Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have bought cameras, how to put them in someone's room? When I choose them and want to put them in a given place, the game tells me that I am missing something to make it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I have bought cameras, how to put them in someone's room? When I choose them and want to put them in a given place, the game tells me that I am missing something to make it work.
You will find the respective Item later. I think when you unlocked the Pool, if I remember correctly.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
hello i have i question i just started to play this game i i need to know where is the wine the get the girl drunk
The first wine you can collect is in the kitchen at Aunt MC's. And when you collect that, ask aunt for wine. Then she will tell you where to look for them. ;)

VenRenotos

Dec 26, 2018
I enjoyed playing this game. But it works in the background. Loading up my CPU (i5 3470) and memory. I would advise you to check this game for viruses. Or run it in a container. Because it can be dangerous for you. What is most interesting is that this one consumes less resources in the running form than in the background... If you look at the built-in tools of windows 10 h2.

Also, this game has a bad "engine" of language translation. So bad that sometimes one thing is said and another happens. Or even misleading. This is the case when I recommend to play this game in the original language, if you have knowledge of the language. For example, when you need to restrain yourself, there is an orange "tap" button in the center. However, in Russian it is "Кран"(construction faucet \ faucet (in the bathroom)). Which has nothing to do with it. Since in Russian there is a feminine and masculine gender. Then it is worth assigning a gender to the character and in the dialogue when determining the gender, put the end in a certain set of words, but it is desirable to know the Russian language, because not all words can be in the feminine or masculine gender. For example, the "учитель" will be a "учитель", the "учительница" considers illiterate treatment in terms of the rules of the Russian language(it seems to me technically it is not so difficult to do). There are also interlaced dialogs. That is, when a character speaks in a row, it could be combined into one phrase and the "engine" will be better translated. Of course, it doesn't know what engine is used in this game, but I do not know the abbreviations and other subtext. "Manual work" in the translation of the game should look like "ask for a Handjob" / "ask for a masturbation". I understand that the words have a space in them, for this reason it defines incorrectly.
I'm trying to reasonably show the problem. Because the translation strongly affects the atmosphere, if you read the dialogues and try to feel feelings for the characters(although it sounds somehow lonely :D).

I also noticed problems in the mechanics. Pressing tab opens " tablet"(but I understand this is a tablet for writing by hand on the weight, otherwise it is not clear why it can not perform the same functions as a computer(If it means for example iPad)). However, to close it, you need to click ESC(I depicted the problem with this mechanic in the photo). It is not clear why in the schedule you need to click on the RMB, and on the map you need to click on the LMB(to move the object). I play for probably 5 hours and did not understand why on the most "convenient" the button during the action to place the inventory (especially when you do not use it except to see the resources, well, why not bring it to the tablet ?). I don't think there are that many things in the game.

Maybe you can find more of a problem on the ship, but I, as a bit close to the technical mindset, don't understand the fact that the doors can collide with each other. This is still a space patrol, not a magical adventure. And why is it assumed that I have a shared bath with Katherine, and Natasha and Mom have a private bath. And from the point of view of the layout, it is more logical to change the bath with my room, and Natasha's shower to another place(approximate as in the photo). Therefore, in space, every inch counts, and it seems so stupid to build a shuttle in the future, it seems to me an incredible case.
Perhaps there are still many problems in the game that I did not notice, but those that remained in my memory, I voiced.

There was one bug when I jerked off Natasha, I could not finish on the couch. That is, the button is "Z", but the action is not.
Perhaps I understood what was going on. Instead of reading the dialog you will start acting(that is, you have a text that you need to skip), and then you will start reading the text("Z" -> "Space"), then you will get stuck.

PS: I hope the language barrier will not be a problem to understand the thoughts that I was trying to convey. And my arguments are strong.

Last edited:

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
For someone supposedly so flirty, why is it so hard to get scenes for Natasha? Considering the number of yellow repeats, there's got to be a flag somewhere. Yes, I searched.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
For someone supposedly so flirty, why is it so hard to get scenes for Natasha? Considering the number of yellow repeats, there's got to be a flag somewhere. Yes, I searched.
Because you can get scenes out of sequence if you get their progression up too high before reaching a specific fill level. For example, you can get a blowjob from her before she'll agree to take pictures for you. I honestly think locking specific scenes behind others would make progression make much more sense.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Because you can get scenes out of sequence if you get their progression up too high before reaching a specific fill level. For example, you can get a blowjob from her before she'll agree to take pictures for you. I honestly think locking specific scenes behind others would make progression make much more sense.
That makes sense, some conversations are definitely out of order. I finally did get the scenes to go. Not sure if the hot tub (turned down first time) or asking for more pictures triggered them.

That said, I'm now stuck on the mom reading scene. Lets just say, I fucking hate "click like it's 1988" mini-games; it's literally physically painful.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
That makes sense, some conversations are definitely out of order. I finally did get the scenes to go. Not sure if the hot tub (turned down first time) or asking for more pictures triggered them.

That said, I'm now stuck on the mom reading scene. Lets just say, I fucking hate "click like it's 1988" mini-games; it's literally physically painful.
You can turn off the minigames in the settings.

Not sure if it would make more sense, but I know I sometimes fret about missing scenes or dialog because I advanced a character's love stat too quickly. Not sure if the work is worth the effort, but making sure you see every line of dialog before progressing a relationship would be nice. People who don't want things to be too grindy might complain though.

kaowrunegisa

Jan 8, 2018
My Progression for Adriana tells me to sneak in to the lounge while someone is talking late at night, but no one is ever in the lounge at night.

Last edited:

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
My Progression for Adriana tells me to sneak in to the lounge while someone is talking late at night, but no one is ever in the lounge are at night.
That event also inolves Katherine, so you'll have to catch them both in the lounge at the same time late in the night. I'm not sure if they both need to love you a certain amount for it to happen, but considering what they end up doing, I would play it safe and get their love up pretty high before trying to see it so that you can see it all at once.

Last edited:

mememenot

Mar 29, 2020
Having higher love with a character will never lock you out of earlier scenes. Im not going to make players to go through each scene in a specific order just to see dialogue. The game is supposed to be open so you can do whatever scenes you want in any order
Yeah, that's great but the order of scenes played should make some logical sense at least. Sacrificing immersion for a vague sense of player choice is not cool.

I believe I said this before, but for example, a character having unprotected sex with you lots of times before and saying "how many times do I have to tell you, never without a condom" in another scene is just jarring.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
That is something I've been slowly fixing over the past few updates but there are a lot of scenes to go through and fix. I'm pretty sure every scene that has protected sex also has raw sex avaliable if you relationship is high enough. Do you remember what scenes the characters would say that, that would help me fix all these errors much quicker

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
dont know how the patch works? i startetd the game, and then saved the game, and then checked last hope file but still no save files in it? how to make it work, please help me! thanks!

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes