Tottoro

May 24, 2017
in the last hope directory is just the folder content and no save folder so how to put the incest patch inside? i already saved a game but still nothing, please help!

Reactions: luisar018

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
in the last hope directory is just the folder content and no save folder so how to put the incest patch inside? i already saved a game but still nothing, please help!
the directory you put the patch in is in a seperate location from where you installed the game

Dec 15, 2020
That is something I've been slowly fixing over the past few updates but there are a lot of scenes to go through and fix. I'm pretty sure every scene that has protected sex also has raw sex avaliable if you relationship is high enough. Do you remember what scenes the characters would say that, that would help me fix all these errors much quicker
I think the new Adrianna morning scene can be played before the after party scene (which is the logical first unprotected scene).

Ty for all the top quality work btw!

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Tried to play this game awhile ago and got so confused. Is there a walkthrough yet?
How is it confusing? MC's computer is the central hub for everything. I mean shoot meteors use said currency to buy schedule , map, upgrades for gun to get more space currency, buy stuff for women check current status follow hints. Easy peasy

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
In the MC computer, you can see all scenes available for each girl, their schedule and hints to unlock scenes. I don't think a pdf walkthrough can be any more more didactic.
How is it confusing? MC's computer is the central hub for everything. I mean shoot meteors use said currency to buy schedule , map, upgrades for gun to get more space currency, buy stuff for women check current status follow hints. Easy peasy
Like I said, I haven't played in a good while so I didn't even know about this. Thank you! Will download again.

ManMax55

Apr 21, 2021
Hello everyone. I have full love bar with the character Natasha and cannot open the following scenes. The hint on the computer says that you need to increase love more in order to open the scenes. Tell me what to do?

Chimpout

Aug 8, 2020
I'm having trouble unlocking the "Fancy Diner" scenes with khaterine and natasha. Not sure if i need to win every round of 21 to not get wasted at all, or leave the girls full naked.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm having trouble unlocking the "Fancy Diner" scenes with khaterine and natasha. Not sure if i need to win every round of 21 to not get wasted at all, or leave the girls full naked.
All of them?
You can get two of them if you relax instead of helping your mom.

The third one you get when helping your mom and standing up instead of lying on the ground.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
The batch file that disables SteamVR also disables Steam-managed controller configs, which is annoying since I'd like to play on the couch with Steam Link.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
In the MC computer, you can see all scenes available for each girl, their schedule and hints to unlock scenes. I don't think a pdf walkthrough can be any more more didactic.
Mostly true. If love reaches 200, then you get no more hints. Then you just rely on the schedule catch the green events. Redundancy in space hehe

Anyway, I'm down to very last events involving the spaceship. Been there once, can't figure out how to go back or invite a partner.

Edit: FOUND IT

Couple threads back, room right next to the seeder, to call back ship, then 8am pick a partner

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes