Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Then why are you 2 here? If this sucks, go check out any of the thousands of other games here.

Dont. Just impregnate them :D
Just kidding. There are pills in the girls' bathroom. You can tamper with them.

I could upload mine, but I cheated and gave myself infinite matter. If you still want it, I'll upload.
its okay, i cheated on mine too, long time ago :)

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Game didn't start...
D3D11 compatible GPU is required to run the engine...!!
Honestly, if you dont even have a D3D11 compatible GPU, it doesnt matter if it could work anyway, since it would be way too old & underpowered to run the game smoothly anyway. To give you an idea of what I am talking about, even low end Intel iGPUs (integrated on the CPU IC) are D3D11 compatible, and they suck in terms of performance.

Not trying to make you feel bad or anything, its just the truth.

If you want, you can share your specs, just in case this error you're getting is something else, but assuming it isnt, then I'd suggest to look at other games (preferrably ren'py) or get better hardware.

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
pregagananant scenes or just swim sex again?
No pregnancy yet, but I suspect since the dev has the next level of the seeder planned out, and the next update to 16.0 will have a lot of story content and related scenes, it seems right around the corner. We can already pick up the fake pills, and the dev recently added the models of the birth control bottles to the girls' bathrooms, so I'm assuming we can just swap them soon.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Really enjoy it when the incest angle gets talked about in this game. That being said I wish there was a lot more of it especially for the aunt and when the mother/daughter make out. Hopefully it will get talked about a bit once the impregnation routes get implemented.
184782.png

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
thank you my man, and about the incest mode? I do want to deactivate it, I dont like that, is there any way to do it without starting all again? and when the seeds level reaches 350, nothing happens, at least in the previous version, or is it just me? thx.
jackkane WTF man you literally reacted a comment from 2019...damn must feel bad lol

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes