ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Good game, I like it, the problem is that I get stuck in one part, the machine is at 600/600 and I did all the interactions, I just need to go back to the alien girl's ship, but I can't go back to the ship of the alien girl. Alien girl, I only got to go the first time and then I couldn't, I don't know why, does anyone know what I can do?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Good game, I like it, the problem is that I get stuck in one part, the machine is at 600/600 and I did all the interactions, I just need to go back to the alien girl's ship, but I can't go back to the ship of the alien girl. Alien girl, I only got to go the first time and then I couldn't, I don't know why, does anyone know what I can do?
You have to call the Alien Ship at the Communication Room. I dont know which one it is, but it is at the same Deck like the Seeder. One of the 4 small rooms.
After you called it, you can visit it the next day.

Reactions: kaapr and ConejoSSJ

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
How do I unlock the 2nd and 3rd events of adrianna sunbathing?
Natasha is always with Adrianna.
I know when I give Natasha a camera she's gone.
But the MC has already received all of Natasha's photos and Natasha no longer receives the camera.
Can't we have an adrianna sunbathing event at times like this?
I've been watching all week, but Adrianna is never alone.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
How do I unlock the 2nd and 3rd events of adrianna sunbathing?
Natasha is always with Adrianna.
I know when I give Natasha a camera she's gone.
But the MC has already received all of Natasha's photos and Natasha no longer receives the camera.
Can't we have an adrianna sunbathing event at times like this?
I've been watching all week, but Adrianna is never alone.
check scheduler (TAB) if u have tablet and see green or yelow field to continue quest or start new, and disable skip minigames, somtimes need to lose

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes