Frog8

Feb 18, 2021
YES !! Finally ; I'm a loser !... What ?, Wait a minute .. o_O

What I meant is;
Thank you for your help , It was the deactivation of the minigames that was the problem.(y)(y):D
Oh, right, it is possible to turn minigames off. Completely forgot about it:unsure:
Yeah, it was probably a pain to look for that scene without them.

JeffFromThePD

Aug 17, 2019
That is something I've been slowly fixing over the past few updates but there are a lot of scenes to go through and fix. I'm pretty sure every scene that has protected sex also has raw sex avaliable if you relationship is high enough. Do you remember what scenes the characters would say that, that would help me fix all these errors much quicker
is it mandatory for the girls to be on the pill (or fake pill) to get unprotected sex with all of them.
I was hoping that adrianna isn't the only girl with scenes like that.
Would love to see the sleepsex with kat expanding more into the areas adriannas did

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
If you improve your relationship with Natasha she might leave to give you and Adrianna some alone time
The game is amazing, it's undeniable, everyone is waiting for new scenes, more incest relationships and the like, but I really would like to see a change in the figure of girls or several options, because at the moment it's all purely for a lover of big breasts. Very large breasts. I would like to see either several body options, or an independent configuration. And in general, good luck to you, this is the best game of all.( I'm waiting for a scene with mother and sister ;) )

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
guys can we pee on women in this game
No. There would be a urination tag if that was the case
Although this far into the game I wouldn't mind if at the very least have an option for it
Can easily put it in during 1 of the bathroom sex scenes, or maybe during their poker event. I mean they're all drinking heavily, so...

Reactions: darlic

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Pregnancy is planned later on. Been acknowledged here
Thing is the reason we haven't seen it yet is it's a bit tricky to pull off on the Unreal Engine

Back to Jonathan about the pee situation. Replayed this last night, and it's technically in the game already. See Kat in the hot tub. Tickle her, then click continue. Easy peasy, lemon squeazy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Richardson1

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It's end-of-month update time (AKA don't unpledge plssssssss):

Last Hope 16.0 Update Progress
Hey everyone I thought it was about time I gave an update on how the next version of the game is coming along. For everyone who doesn't already know this update is all about revamping the story to give some more depth and tie everything together. This turned out to be a bigger task than I had expected but progress is still going well.
Along with the story update I also wanted to fully rework some of the enviroments. For now the two I've been focused on are the flight deck and the storage bay. The other locations will be updated eventually but to try and fit them all into this one update is too much work.
The shop and the interaction with the girl has also been something that has been on my radar for a while. I really wasn't happy with how the event looked so I have been working on giving that a full overhaul.
As for when then update will be finished I am very optimistically hoping for the end of october but there is still a lot to be done. If it does end up taking longer I will let you all know before hand
For now here's a small preview of the new flight deck along with the girls in their new corporate approved outfits

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 14, 2021
My progression with the 3 are full, my capsule is full too and I can't activate some animations, so much so that after I got the birth pills the MC keeps saying I can't give it yet since I haven't had sex with them, anyone can you help me? did the game bug me?
Did I forget to do something?
If someone can help me, I would appreciate it

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
My progression with the 3 are full, my capsule is full too and I can't activate some animations, so much so that after I got the birth pills the MC keeps saying I can't give it yet since I haven't had sex with them, anyone can you help me? did the game bug me?
Did I forget to do something?
If someone can help me, I would appreciate it
The first time having sex with the mom happens on the fancy dinner event, for the sister it's when she's changing after shower/bath, then the aunt is at night when she's laying on her bed.

Nosgoth

May 6, 2020
Help pls :D
How do I unlock it?

View attachment 1433173
Wait, what version are you on? This didn't even show up on 15.1.

Now Kat shows green when she's having breakfast and dinner, but I don't know how to trigger the scene.
It appears these scenes aren't in yet, and you are playing on an older version where they still show up on the checklist.

Last edited:

Pomarix88

Aug 4, 2021
Im a huge fan of this game! First of all, the programmers had made a great job! Please keep up the good work!

I love the scene between Adrianne and Katherine at night on the sofa. I would love to see more lesbian scenes between them with great build-up like the first one. I would love to have a full lesbian scene with tongue kissing, pussylicking and asslicking! Please think about that. I'm sure that are many players that would love to have that on the game! :)(y)

Last edited:

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
" The shop and the interaction with the girl has also been something that has been on my radar for a while. I really wasn't happy with how the event looked so I have been working on giving that a full overhaul. "

I hope it stays the Up The Wahzoo homage it is, because it is my favorite part of the game right now
though if it gets more polish and/or options i wont complain

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Why is there such a glow on the characters? couldn't work properly with shadows and light? such screenshots are quite repulsive

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes