Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
Hello guys! Can I buy sex toys from the store? It only gives me a show.
from what I can tell the toys are not purchasable and only for the extra show as it does not let you buy only preview. I have the money to but them but it only lets you preview them. also to as there are no scenes needing them, (yet?) I can see why they are not purchasable.

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
from what I can tell the toys are not purchasable and only for the extra show as it does not let you buy only preview. I have the money to but them but it only lets you preview them. also to as there are no scenes needing them, (yet?) I can see why they are not purchasable.
I have the money too, but I can't buy it. Thanks for the help, man.

Oakwick

Dec 3, 2018
Does the VR work in this game? Steamvr opens up, but nothing happens and the game just launches regularly. I have an Oculus Quest 2, running over virtual desktop.

guardian9000

Oct 16, 2020
No:
why my oculust rift start when i play the game. is there a way to play in vr mode
This is normal in Unreal Engine games. You can prevent this from happening by creating a shortcut to the .exe file (right click LastHope.exe > "Copy" > right click on folder > "paste shortcut") right clicking the shortcut, click properties, then add "-nohmd" at the end of "target" location

View attachment 222580

@Poolside Games If you're not planning on supporting VR for your game, you can disable this in UE. Open the edit tab, click on Plugins. Scroll down to "Virtual Reality" in the left pane and click it. There you can disable VR.
Oh I didn't even know unreal would do this I will change it for now so vr is not an option but I am planning on getting vr support at some stage

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
how do you get the mating press scene for adriana (bed night 5) i just cant get that one. (already tried seraching the messages to no avail)

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Poolside, I know you frequent this sub... When you release v16 early I`ll tell you who is behind the Coronavirus..you have time till Monday
As much I would love the update to be done by monday there is just no way it will be. Theres still a lot to get done before I can release the update but I am working as I much I can to get it done sooner.

i cant fill the seeder am i missed something here
Have you got seeder fuel to put into the seeder? the easiest way to get it early on in is with the tube on the desk in the players bedroom

Last edited:

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
Poolside is the update to the Store easter egg mostly just refining it? cause im personally in love with the "up the whazoo" send up that it is and would hate to see it changed too drastically from that

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Poolside is the update to the Store easter egg mostly just refining it? cause im personally in love with the "up the whazoo" send up that it is and would hate to see it changed too drastically from that
It was mostly just an update to the clothes so it pretty much plays the exact same way. I really didn't like how the clothes looked and wanted improve them. I made some slight adjustments the the girls appeance aswell to match with the rest of the girls in the game. Up the whazoo was one of my favorites and I don't want to lose that part of it

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It was mostly just an update to the clothes so it pretty much plays the exact same way. I really didn't like how the clothes looked and wanted improve them. I made some slight adjustments the the girls appeance aswell to match with the rest of the girls in the game. Up the whazoo was one of my favorites and I don't want to lose that part of it
So did you update EVERY outfit or just the primary starting ones? I'm curious. At least that's if you're willing to talk about it.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
So did you update EVERY outfit or just the primary starting ones? I'm curious. At least that's if you're willing to talk about it.
I have only update the shop girl's clothes at the moment although the other girls have new outfits for the new intro. I do want to update the girls normal starting outfits aswell but that's not part of this current update

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
oh thank god

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes