Mar 12, 2018
If we want to go back and experience the story from the start after the update, is there a way to fast-track relationship points and seeder contributions? It's a bit of a chore otherwise.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
If we want to go back and experience the story from the start after the update, is there a way to fast-track relationship points and seeder contributions? It's a bit of a chore otherwise.
I've replayed from the beginning as is, the seeder contributions / relationship points actually accrue pretty organically just by proceeding with your relationship with the girls.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
The most difficult part is the money grind I think. Relationships are not that hard to max out, but the money comes in slowly, and the fact we can only use the drone once per in-game day makes it hard.

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
The most difficult part is the money grind I think. Relationships are not that hard to max out, but the money comes in slowly, and the fact we can only use the drone once per in-game day makes it hard.
You can open cheat engine and max the credits, that way you have to use the drone just one time.

Reactions: kaapr and DannyO007

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I can't find the last Adrianna bed night scene, tried all combinations of drunk and sober, door and character shine green, as does the schedule

Edit: Actually it is scene #3 I am missing

Last edited:

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
Last Hope 16.0 Small Delay
Hey quick update on the progress on the next update. So as it always seems to happen I misjudged how long everything would take to get finished. Meaning this update sadly won't be out by the end of October. However it's only a small dalay of about 2 weeks at most.
Thank you all so much for your support and I'll talk you soon, hopefully with the new update next time
We have now mid November and still no update

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Got a feeling it's coming here late November
Previous update had a similar situation where it also came out at the end of the month
I'll keep an open mind. For now
darlic Dev usually has decent track record of not ghosting us

Reactions: kaapr and darlic
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes