por12

Nov 22, 2020
The Dev has always consistently released amazing updates, he deserves some faith considering his history of always delivering.

Be patient, I bet the update will be awesome once it's out.
its just a rewrite of old story this update,dunno if there will be new scenes at all
also 2 weeks my ass,delay of the delay :ROFLMAO:

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
No one underestimates Dev's work, on the contrary, we are here. People just hate empty promises.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
its just a rewrite of old story this update,dunno if there will be new scenes at all
also 2 weeks my ass,delay of the delay :ROFLMAO:
Don't be an asshat dude, it's unbecoming. I'd be sympathetic to your position if the dev had a long history of misbegotten promises, but a one time delay and you're foaming at the mouth? The dev deserves more from you than that.

Personally I'm looking forward to replaying from the beginning to see how the famiily relationship development has changed, not to mention the model//outfit updates. So this update is going to have hours of content for me.

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
This game is essentially already completed and I don't think there's much content left aside from an ending sequence, unless the dev wants to integrate pregnancy & stuff.

For me, I think the dev should wrap this up and move on to a new game with a new setting. What about your opinions, fellow f95'ers? Do you want more content on this game or a new game from the dev??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fappable One

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
This game is essentially already completed and I don't think there's much content left aside from an ending sequence, unless the dev wants to integrate pregnancy & stuff.

For me, I think the dev should wrap this up and move on to a new game with a new setting. What about your opinions, fellow f95'ers? Do you want more content on this game or a new game from the dev??
wrong. we need to bang more aliens or i riot

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
The alien banging was the least interesting part of this game.
We need threesomes and finally a foursome?
Possibilities are:
Adrianna/Natasha in tanning room
Adrianna/Katherine in TV sofa
Natasha/Katherine in fancy dinner
So I think the foursome may be during contest/swimming or will it be during the ending event?

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020

Definetly more Scenes

Reactions: kaapr and darlic

Thantius

Jul 13, 2017

More scenes I would say. Many of them feel like they aren't fully complete.

Personally I want the couch scene with Natascha to be extended, ending with the option to jump her. ;)

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018

Personally I'm most looking forward to raunchy impregnation sex involving the girls trying to get knocked up by the MC.

Reactions: Fappable One

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020

The game could use more content and development, but were indeed nearing its end.

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
More content is always a plus. So from what I've seen from replies there's still room for:
-three/foursome scenes
-pregnancy (ending)
-alien chick scenes
plus some potential scenes during daily activities. Let's see what the dev will come up with.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Here's the potential scenes that MAY happen later on. Unofficially, this may be a spoiler so I'll play nice and hide them should some fellas here want to remain surprised :cool:

Adrianne: Sex on couch, sex in the hot tub, sex in the shower, sex in the bath, anal (I don't think she has it? Could use more), pregnancy
Natasha: Sex on couch, sex on the dinner table, sex in the kitchen, anal, pregnancy
Kat: Sex on couch, sex on weight bench, sex in hot tub, anal, pregnancy
Alien: Sex on couch? :KEK: Anal, pregnancy
Threesome during Dinner, Foursome during Strip Poker, Threesome with Adrienne & Kat, Threesome with Adrienne & Natasha, and Threesome with Kat & Natasha

So yeah. There's a pattern :unsure:
Sexier pics from the girls are a given. Could also see another Dream Sequence

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes