carnage655

Jan 29, 2018
For real, I love this game and its just one developer but it honestly has lost all its passion, it went from monthly updates to 3 months if you are lucky.
Not even getting full updates just excuses all the time. "Sorry lads jadajada just 1 scene each because fck you guys for giving me money"
Also, this section isnt viewable from f95zone anymore for some reason!? I dont know if i am the only one but it is like that for a long time for me.
Maybe Pool wants to block out critizism and gain more money through patreon?

Hmmm, just speculation I dont know. Dont want to attack someone or pool and his work, but after following for a long time he just seems VERY dishonest.
I could be all wrong dont know, just a feeling.
Sadly this happens very often with erotic games devs. Longer wait for updates, updates not even justifying longer wait and inevitable abandonment or rushed ending, because dev wants to focus on a new game which might not even see the light of the day. For me this is the best erotic game gameplay wise because the unreal engine and models are really good. I agree with what you said about the updates because right now the upcoming update apparently does not add anything really new or worth the wait, as much as I like polished game waiting 3+ months for edited dialog options and some polish here and there is just not it.

Reactions: geninaheci

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Sadly this happens very often with erotic games devs. Longer wait for updates, updates not even justifying longer wait and inevitable abandonment or rushed ending, because dev wants to focus on a new game which might not even see the light of the day. For me this is the best erotic game gameplay wise because the unreal engine and models are really good. I agree with what you said about the updates because right now the upcoming update apparently does not add anything really new or worth the wait, as much as I like polished game waiting 3+ months for edited dialog options and some polish here and there is just not it.
For real, I love this game and its just one developer but it honestly has lost all its passion, it went from monthly updates to 3 months if you are lucky.
Not even getting full updates just excuses all the time. "Sorry lads jadajada just 1 scene each because fck you guys for giving me money"
Also, this section isnt viewable from f95zone anymore for some reason!? I dont know if i am the only one but it is like that for a long time for me.

Hmmm, just speculation I dont know. Dont want to attack someone or pool and his work, but after following for a long time he just seems VERY dishonest.
Come on guys, a point doesn't make a line.

The dev has always been consistent with his updates up until now. Shit happens, and I think many of us are primed to disregard that on this forum because a lot of devs use that fact as an unapologetic excuse. It becomes harder to give someone the benefit of the doubt when his colleagues have lost their grandmother over three times in a year.

But Poolside isn't one of those devs, and he posts here regularly besides. I get you're antsy for the update, but rein it in a little, yeah?

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017

If you've ever tried developing then you'll know monthly updates with enough contents are nearly impossible as the project gets bigger

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I totally understand being annoyed that this update isn't out yet, I feel the same way. There has been a lot of unexpected issues that popped up that increased development time that I didn't think would be that big of an issue. But I'm not just going to rush out updates with lower quality to get the game finished quicker as I want it to be as good as it can be. I would love to fully switch over to working on the next game as I've got a lot of ideas that I think could make a really good game but I'm not going to abandon this game.

Also geninaheci im not sure what you're saying has been blocked but whatever it is it wasn't me, I haven't blocked anyone from saying anything about this game

Chad69420

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the third fancy dinner scene with Natasha and Katherine? I've tried a lot of different things, and even bought them all new dresses to wear to dinner, but it's still just the same scene. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I totally understand being annoyed that this update isn't out yet, I feel the same way. There has been a lot of unexpected issues that popped up that increased development time that I didn't think would be that big of an issue. But I'm not just going to rush out updates with lower quality to get the game finished quicker as I want it to be as good as it can be. I would love to fully switch over to working on the next game as I've got a lot of ideas that I think could make a really good game but I'm not going to abandon this game.

Also geninaheci im not sure what you're saying has been blocked but whatever it is it wasn't me, I haven't blocked anyone from saying anything about this game
I love you but i'm not gay

Really glad that you dont get trigered by those hurtful comments, I hope you still working on the game and you also be able to make faster updates... pls add kissing while having sex in bed and unlimited sex with adrianna form night to morning (can be start after having dinner)

Thantius

Jul 13, 2017
Ok what the hell Poolside, you are taking way too long to update this game now.

I know you are working on more games, but you need to finish the one you started before you publish a new one, or people will grow to hate you.
Write down the ideas you have for a new game and get to those ideas once you are done with this game.

You don't wanna do an ARK Survival Evolved and release a new game before the first is even out of early access.

Reactions: 2B NieR

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The alien banging was the least interesting part of this game.
We need threesomes and finally a foursome?
I wish I found orgies and the like hot and sexy, but instead I find them a little boring.

I think it's because I like sex scenes to be emotionally heavy and intimate, and orgies kind of reduce it to just a casual pleasure seeking exercise between the participants.

Reactions: KarlMax
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes