Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Opening scenes while in control all is good. However when you allowed control of the MC when the ship stops the above happens. Also what kind of sound is that for a wrap capable engine. Sounds very odd and is kind of funny. But all is good game is your baby.
Have noticed that while old saves still seem to be working the graphics start off as updated then revert back to the original look after passing through a door. My hopefully joy about all saves are good does not seem to be panning out as you lose the newer updated clothing and styles. So sad. but I am sure you have a clue what needs to be done.
Am enjoying my time fiddling with it. So far no errors of brakes just a crazy looking view.

• Love
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is the traveling still janky i rather point and click when i walk sometimes it bugs out

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018

After far too long version 16.0 is finally finished. This update is all about improving the story of the game and updating some of the ships level that needed it the most. If you have already reached the cap on the seeder your saves will still work how they always have but you may be a little bit lost on the story.

I know this update too a lot longer then I expected it to but I wanted to get everything done right so that later down the line I don't end up needing to update the entire story again. There as still many things that I want to improve but the next few updates are going to have a heavy focus on adding new content and getting through the rest of story events. I won't give any hard release dates as I am not a good judge of how long things are going to take. That being said I am going to work as hard as I can to make sure an update is never this delayed again.
As usual if you find and bugs let me know and I'll fix them for the next version of the game. The alien events have been changed so if you have any saves where everyone is waiting then they may stuck or out of the map, skipping to the next day will fix this

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

Last Hope v16.0
- - - Workupload

Naughty Patch
- - - Workupload
is the naughty patch the incest patch??????

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Opening scenes while in control all is good. However when you allowed control of the MC when the ship stops the above happens. Also what kind of sound is that for a wrap capable engine. Sounds very odd and is kind of funny. But all is good game is your baby.
Have noticed that while old saves still seem to be working the graphics start off as updated then revert back to the original look after passing through a door. My hopefully joy about all saves are good does not seem to be panning out as you lose the newer updated clothing and styles. So sad. but I am sure you have a clue what needs to be done.
Am enjoying my time fiddling with it. So far no errors of brakes just a crazy looking view.
is the camera messing up as soon as you can walk around in the intro or does it start once you talk to one of the girls? Also what do you mean by the graphics reverting back to the original look after walking through a door?

emsen

Jul 6, 2017
cant find any wine in the flight deck , anyone got the same problem ?

Edit : nvm it was at the right corner from the teleporter

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Aside from the intro, nothing of note has changed in 5(?) months. If I were paying money for it I'd feel ripped off.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
i start a new game my character arrives and just stares around the chat box doesnt have any words in it and the chat history just has my name over and over as i click to move on but it never does.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
1.66 is completely fine for a 3d game. Compare this to Wild Life bro.
For an overbloated system like Unreal, yeah. But it unpacks to about 7 gigabytes which means that the archive is actually pretty well compressed, but it ALSO means that the pak file (textures etc.) could just as well be more optimized.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ok so is it me or is the incest patch site down?

Edit - i'll just take the file from v15 and bring it over to v16

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see this text issue is still here after a full year of the last time I played the game. I noticed there are a lot of grammar errors that still haven't been fixed either.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
is the camera messing up as soon as you can walk around in the intro or does it start once you talk to one of the girls?
after the ship comes to a stop and you are allowed to move the mc again is when it starts.
Also what do you mean by the graphics reverting back to the original look after walking through a door?
While utilizing an old save, the graphic of the updated ship showed, Then after walking though the cabin door it reverted back to the old look of the ship and the uniforms were gone. I am thinking it something to do with my using an old save, but I am no programmer.
Well I hope these help you out if you have anymore question regarding my findings please feel free to ask.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
There's a lot of text in the game, saying there's a lot of grammer issues doesnt really help to narrow it down
Well, am not a programmer, but when I get this viewing issue fixed i will be happy to go thought line by line and help you correct text issues, by providing screen shots of text to help you locate it. Providing that works for you.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes