Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Well, am not a programmer, but when I get this viewing issue fixed i will be happy to go thought line by line and help you correct text issues, by providing screen shots of text to help you locate it. Providing that works for you.
That would be really helpful

Only the look of the flight deck and storge bay were updated and the outfits are only for the intro, theres nothing wrong with old save files

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Natasha seem to have 2 new scenes called Sleep over. All you have to do is talk to her as she is traveling and select event.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
I can't use the semen into GAIA machine (for latest update); does anyone know if there is a condition to do so ?
Thx in advance

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Fantastic intro Poolside, big upgrade from the original setup.

started new game and i think the camera is inside the character
Hay, my favorite game updated with an wondful and delight full update am loving it, however when in game howdo I adjust the camera view. Help lease, please see photo below.
View attachment 1518511

The plural of anecdote isn't data and all that, but I didn't get this problem. Are you guys running on an older version of windows or something?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
There's a lot of text in the game, saying there's a lot of grammer issues doesnt really help to narrow it down
I should rephrase that. I noticed there are still quite a few conversations where it's showing the wrong person doing the talking. The screenshot I posted is one example that I found. It should be the MC talking and not Katherine. Another example is the conversation with Natasha on the flight deck when she is stuck. Some of the text is associated with the wrong person when the MC is trying to help her get out.

The grammar part is mostly the correct punctuation is missing.

Reactions: cooperdk

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I should rephrase that. I noticed there are still quite a few conversations where it's showing the wrong person doing the talking. The screenshot I posted is one example that I found. It should be the MC talking and not Katherine. Another example is the conversation with Natasha on the flight deck when she is stuck. Some of the text is associated with the wrong person when the MC is trying to help her get out.

The grammar part is mostly the correct punctuation is missing.
Okay I'll have a look at the natasha event on the flight deck thanks

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Poolside Games mate ur work is awesome thank u so much! I wanna ask u if u gonna remake also others pieces of the game/storyline or u think U gonna stop this kind of upgrades and focus on new storyline/game ty!

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes