Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v16.2
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - -

Note: The Naughty Patch is the same, that is on Lewdpatcher.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to get the camera feed online in the computer?
And how is the free camera event trigger?
camera feed - unlock the rec room by filling the seeder, once unlocked, go there and go to the sun tanning area, there is an item on the table, pick it up, now you are able to place a camera in each bedroom and bathroom

free camera - the only free camera i know of is when you are in a scene and there is a eye icon that will pop up in the bottom left, click on that and click on free

Radian_47

Feb 1, 2018
This save dosent works
Well it works for me, from version v16 to 16.2 (I tested it now and works just fine), I loaded it and save it again to the first save slot, be sure to put it in the correct folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So if it's free I shouldn't complain?
I only get to have a voice about poor content if I paid for said content? Jesus man, listen to yourself, please!
Yep, pretty much.. If you complain about free shit then just stop taking or using the free shit and more on. You're not ENTITLED to anything that's free, it's a gift. If you don't like it then just leave it alone and move to something else. If you haven't figured this out yet, the world owes you nothing, if you get something free that's not to your liking, well that's too bad, maybe the next FREE ITEM will suit you better..

"Oh look it's a free steak. SUCKS because it's not filet mignon". Geeze, someone gave me free $100, now I'm PISSED because it was not $1000!!!"

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v16.2
- - - Workupload

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - - Workupload

Note: The Naughty Patch is the same, that is on Lewdpatcher.
There is no need tor the I-patch with version 16. It's a menu option.

Reactions: HumanNPSee

mememenot

Mar 29, 2020
I just played the latest version for a bit and here are some of my opinions:

New ship design is decent, but I really dislike the uniforms. I know what this game is about, but "uniform"s being this slutty detracts from the more grounded science fiction side of the game. It can still be sexy without being this revealing. Let the uniforms just be sci-fi uniforms. There should be standard for uniforms when it comes to a ship like this, male and female uniforms wouldn't differ much, even if it is just a science and research vessel of some sort. Since they get out of their uniforms some time after the intro anyway, showing some difference between their "professional" uniforms and casual sexy outfits would make it better. Not to mention, players uniform (with helmet) seems to imply suits themselves should be air tight, which would make sense for sci-fi suits, but female version of the uniform have lots of holes, which would mean certain death for them in many situations. Not a good design let me tell you.

While the new intro is somewhat better at places, I think it is much much worse in others. For example, ships captain Adrianna is being too familiar off the bat is just bad. I feel she should be a bit more professional in the intro, she should make the player call her the captain and only loosen up after the passage of time. She shouldn't just go and hug the player out of nowhere when she doesn't even know him. Adrianna being so familiar with the player from the beginning takes away from what I liked about the game the most, seducing and corrupting her little by little. Since she is a married women she should put a little distance between her and player at least at the very beginning. After the intro player could mention something like "captain really warmed up to me over time", so it can be a little more realistic interaction. Same goes for Natasha, she can be a little slutty and tease all she wants, but not towards someone she just met, these things should happen after the intro. As for Katherine, you are revealing too much too soon. Working towards something have meaning, what you did there is more like fan service, before fans even exists. She should at least have her top and it should be a split second thing. Player shouldn't say "I make a mistake" for this event when it is not even his fault. He should say something like "it was an accident".

This might not be very important to most, but what is talked about the seeder in the intro is called terraforming. It should be mentioned as such.

Natasha always holding the top of her breast is plain weird and not in a good way. It doesn't help that their tits are comically, unreasonably, idiotically large.

As I said, none of the girls (thats including Natasha) should act so familiar with the player in the intro. Additionally passage of time should be more than just a month so there is an excuse for the familiarity between the girls and the player.

Player filling the system 30% unassisted at the first try defeats the entire story. Story should about "it takes a long time and I can't do it alone" kind of thing. They become willing to assist him because it would literally take years if he tried to do it alone. I mean, it could have been 10% and girls still could say thats a lot, given the size of the machine. It would be more convincing if nothing else.

New casual clothes is a step backwards. Not everything needs to have a deep cleavage to be sexy. Adriana's number 1 casual outfit is proof of this. Natasha's new casual out with her gigantic bra sticking out looks funny if anything. Again funny but not in a good way.

Lastly, there are many many spelling errors in the game. For example, masturbate was written as masterbate many times. It would be nice if you could use a spell checker. Also, there should be a dot after every sentence.

I have so much more to say, but this is it for now. Thank you for working so hard on this. :)

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
My only gripe with the update is that I don't see a way to add the uniforms back. I get why they were taken away. The new update only really replaces the intro and two level layouts. That means after 10-20 mins you're back to the previous version of the game, so for consistency - the uniforms have to go.

But ... I vastly prefer them over the regular outfits. Yet this isn't a pre rendered game. So just give them in the shop.
UNLESS I'M BLIND. Which is a legit option, but I dind't see them in the shop :'(

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Yep, pretty much.. If you complain about free shit then just stop taking or using the free shit and more on. You're not ENTITLED to anything that's free, it's a gift. If you don't like it then just leave it alone and move to something else. If you haven't figured this out yet, the world owes you nothing, if you get something free that's not to your liking, well that's too bad, maybe the next FREE ITEM will suit you better..

"Oh look it's a free steak. SUCKS because it's not filet mignon". Geeze, someone gave me free $100, now I'm PISSED because it was not $1000!!!"
While you do make a fair point about unjustly complaining about free content, it doesn't hold much weight because the last 6+ months of updates have barely any "new" content to speak of.
I didn't ask for my time or money back, so I've got no idea why the hyperbole is necessary on your part. I'm simply stating that 6+ months of little to no content (remake of old content and QoL stuff) should not be defended, DESPITE you paying for said content. (sunk cost fallacy etc)
I hope my point is clear. The game is enjoyable, definitely worth money but in its current state it's barely even worth following.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Definitely a fan of this game, would be perfect if there was pregnancy though. Especially with all the fake birth control and cumming inside mom talk.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Definitely a fan of this game, would be perfect if there was pregnancy though. Especially with all the fake birth control and cumming inside mom talk.
There might be in a future update, since it is setup for it.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
While you do make a fair point about unjustly complaining about free content, it doesn't hold much weight because the last 6+ months of updates have barely any "new" content to speak of.
I didn't ask for my time or money back, so I've got no idea why the hyperbole is necessary on your part. I'm simply stating that 6+ months of little to no content (remake of old content and QoL stuff) should not be defended, DESPITE you paying for said content. (sunk cost fallacy etc)
I hope my point is clear. The game is enjoyable, definitely worth money but in its current state it's barely even worth following.
You can give your opinion, it's nice to see constructive criticism. Your comment seemed constructive because you said specifically what you want.

But I disagree.

I think Last Hope already have plenty of content. Even more content would be nice for people who have already played the game. But to make new users like the game, he needs to present the content in a better way, at least in the first few minutes of gameplay. So I think it makes sense to make these 'reworks' and other qol improvements.

emaf94

May 9, 2017
Hi, first of all excellent game, it is one of the few that hooked me so much.

The "problem" is that i can't fill GAIA more than 60%.
Im stuck in this percent because "fill capsule" doesn't work at this time.

I have all events complete and all photos, with everything bought in the shop.

I'm new in the game, so.. this is the max progress of this version?

Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.09 - 02.59.39.02.png Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.09 - 03.12.13.63.png

P/S: sorry for my english, isn't my native language

Reactions: luisar018

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, first of all excellent game, it is one of the few that hooked me so much.

The "problem" is that i can't fill GAIA more than 60%.
Im stuck in this percent because "fill capsule" doesn't work at this time.

I have all events complete and all photos, with everything bought in the shop.

I'm new in the game, so.. this is the max progress of this version?

View attachment 1536526 View attachment 1536527

P/S: sorry for my english, isn't my native language
you are finish with this update

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes