Xanatos

May 6, 2019
That...wasnt a lot of content for a full number version up. More like a 16.5.
Agreed. Just a continuation of some existing scene, the ability to remove a piece of clothing on the girls when they're walking around, and a minor story update that seemed to be just half of what it was supposed to be.

Well, I'll see you all in a few months.

• Sad
Reactions: iron4doves

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Thank you very much. But... I am not good in this. I know how to create a Batfile, but i dont know what exactly i need to write in it.
Can you maybe, please explain me for dummies, step by step what i have to do?

The Link you gave me, i readed already before this Part of the Thread. But didnt really understand the "How".
Would appreciate it. Thank You.
Put this file in your game folder (where the .exe is), rename it to have .bat extension, and run this file instead of the exe from now on; you can make a shortcut to it.

Contents are these, for the curious:

Code:
START LastHope.exe -nohmd

Reactions: Jagdfrettchen

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
what do i after talking to allice about gas or is that it for this version
there's three scenes you can access, but first you need to ask Adrianna and Kat to only wear underwear
then you can interact with Adrianna while she's washign dishes and with Kat while she's watching TV
pretty disappointing update so far

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
I have played this awhile back and enjoyed the gameplay but was away for quite a bit, I see it has been updated since I have played and wanted to play again but unfortunately, the only link that works is Anonfile though it downloads as an iso file. I have dealt with iso files before so when I went to install, no notification came up nor it asking where to install. I tried looking for the location but can not find it. Any one can help me either find it or see if we can get the other links to work?

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
hey i havent played this game in a long time the incest patch has beem added to the main game? if not how does it implied?

Jun 28, 2018
There is any event when you 700 seeder fuel event .... what to do after filling it?
That is where I am currently at and as far as I can tell...wait for next update. then only thing I have left to do if fuck Natasha in the hot tub and give her the birth control pills. Then I will be waiting on next update. Just started playing this like 3 days ago.

Reactions: Pattitto00
Aug 28, 2017
The new scene at the kitchen sink, while dish washing.. Adrianna still has her pants on despite moving her hands to remove them.

Any one else experienced this glitch?

Reactions: darlic

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Ay, Yo. Nice adware installer you have in there. Don't download the patch from this guy. It installs an adware program onto your computer. To get rid of it, open Task Manager. Scroll down to Bloom (you can't miss it, it has multiple processes). Then right click, open file location, end tasks in Task manager, then just delete the folder from the location you opened.
the "adware" you are talking about came from the file sharing website advertisements (that's how the pay for their bandwidth), it did NOT come from the shared files themselves. looks like your dumb ass clicked one of the ads on the page, downloaded the iso file trigger by ad click, mounted said iso file and installed its' contents.

the patch itself is just a save file. it contains no installers

good job advertising that you don't know how to use a computer. i'd bet good money you're one of those "computer pros" who laughs at mac users because you think they don't know what they are doing

EDIT: for reference.

2462635635636.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes