terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Makes you wonder why someone uses a file sharer host that provides such dumb files in the first place.
it's anon share, everyone here uses them because they are free, fast and support download management software like XDM. it's not like the people pirating games here are actually willing to pay for anything. nopy died because people were not paying. i was chipping in like $5 a month. i tried to help, but in the end not enough people actually paid.

just don't be stupid and install viruses and stop crying about free stuff. easy.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
it's anon share, everyone here uses them because they are free, fast and support download management software like XDM. it's not like the people pirating games here are actually willing to pay for anything. nopy died because people were not paying. i was chipping in like $5 a month. i tried to help, but in the end not enough people actually paid.

just don't be stupid install viruses and stop crying about free stuff. easy.
Im a patreon too, so get over yourself.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well Anonfiles is one of the hoster that are allowed by F95 and I provide 4 different hoster. Not my problem if people have no idea what they are doing. We're on a piracy website people should be aware there are shady things/ads going on and use adblock and not click on ads.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Im a patreon too, so get over yourself.
i just came here to teach a clown how to use a computer and avoid adware. i did not engage with you nor did i ask you to cry about a file sharing website trying to pay their bills. a website that happens to be one of very few remaining fast file sharing services that don't impose download limits. anon share is by far my most favorite file sharing website that's still up

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017

just don't be stupid and install viruses and stop crying about free stuff. easy.
People with grandma's knowledge on how computers work aside, I just wanted to point out that Nopy didn't die to a lack of support. At least per their official reasoning, they had a fair amount of support but they had issues with their payment platforms leading to them being unable to receive any more money.

Just thought I should clear up any misunderstandings or misinformation on the issue.

Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
hey i havent played this game in a long time the incest patch has beem added to the main game? if not how does it implied?
The only "incest" thing in this game is between the mature woman (The one with the black hair) and the one with the twin tails, she just call her "mother" the MC isn't involved in it in anyway

Nov 15, 2017
This game says it is too big for the in browser data to download, how else would you recommended to download the game or a work around to this?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Blocked the troller.

My point is, just because everyone might use a service and its free, doesn't make it right. So has to be used with caution. So getting back to the point I made, it's better to use or promote a trustable source such as mega, instead of anon. Your just making work for yourself.

No need to make a troll session of it.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This game says it is too big for the in browser data to download, how else would you recommended to download the game or a work around to this?

If you install the mega app, it works better. Also Firefox browsers usually support larger files so maybe give that a go.

Reactions: DevSteve

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
bathroom scene during supper with Adrianna is broken. She leans against the wall but so is MC lol. They both are facing the same way so they are clipped into each other lol

Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Blocked the troller.

My point is, just because everyone might use a service and its free, doesn't make it right. So has to be used with caution. So getting back to the point I made, it's better to use or promote a trustable source such as mega, instead of anon. Your just making work for yourself.

No need to make a troll session of it.
There is a reason why I don‘t use Mega that is not well known for people who only download or upload few files to it. In short FUCK MEGA.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
what settings should i search for in cheat engine ? wanna edit the materials .. sick of shooting rocks
The easiest way to figure it out is:
Write down the number you have atm of the materials. Search for it in the cheat engine. If you get multiple numbers. Shot some rooks and search for the new number then compare both results, at least that’s what I would do.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes