jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well Anonfiles is one of the hoster that are allowed by F95 and I provide 4 different hoster. Not my problem if people have no idea what they are doing. We're on a piracy website people should be aware there are shady things/ads going on and use adblock and not click on ads.
Thanks for sharing the new version btw, don't get why people are getting annoyed by the said host provided and some dumb ads when they could just thank you for sharing the game :sleep:

Marcino

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone have a problem with entering the kitchen while loading the save is a bug black screen "NO SAVE FILE FOUND"?

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
guys im stuck with adriana' mothe' ... cant give pills to her.. cus we have not banged... wondered what is the next step to trigger this event...

Balial42

May 3, 2018
The easiest way to figure it out is:
Write down the number you have atm of the materials. Search for it in the cheat engine. If you get multiple numbers. Shot some rooks and search for the new number then compare both results, at least that’s what I would do.
Well, that works good with CE, but much easier and faster would be to change the value in your Savefile with saveeditoronline. I start from scratch yesterday to see the new beginning and stuff.
Just go for one round and shoot some asteroids, then note your materia amount and check at the save for edit. You can make a second savefile, just in case you messed something up.
Actually that writing of that comment took me longer, then this way of cheating will take. :D fufu123

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how the hell do you save??? i just lost 3 hours of progress cause my game just crashed
Press ESC and save your progress. Just like all unreal games.
You can speed up your progress by editing your savefile (Materia, Seeder etc) that stops the grinding. And before I forget: save your progress is only possible after the first day.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes