Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Hey I got a question about mega that has been annoying me for a long time. I got the mega app loaded and running, but every time I click a mega link it goes to the window, not the app. If the file is too large for the window to download it tells me to download the app. But it's already up and running!!!

I use firefox, the most recent version, it used to work great, every mega link went to the app with no problem, no clue what changed.

Any insight???

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hey I got a question about mega that has been annoying me for a long time. I got the mega app loaded and running, but every time I click a mega link it goes to the window, not the app. If the file is too large for the window to download it tells me to download the app. But it's already up and running!!!

I use firefox, the most recent version, it used to work great, every mega link went to the app with no problem, no clue what changed.

Any insight???
Are you logged into the app?

Sinclair_XIII

Jun 29, 2018

Any insight???
I'm guessing it's only when your in incognito mode, right? I think firefox recently changed the way they handle 3rd party cookies and this screwed up a lot of my app/website integrations. I just switched over to Opera GX now and it's working good enough for me

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Caught a bug with Adrianna and Natasha at the pool party event, only model i see in the pool is Kat, Natasha events triggers, but her model is glitched and she is just standing facing me.Adrianna has the same problem, but her scene is softlocked due to the bug.
Any ideas?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v17.1
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Last edited:

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I notice the highlight colors change...is orange/red when there are no new scenes to unlock on that person in that particular activity?

Edit: just got map, I assume the color coding there lets us know what we need to do or can do?
Edit2: I think I figured out green means new scene available, and turns yellow once viewed (maybe?). Still figuring out Purple and blue.
Assume red is inaccessible at this time.
Edit 3: Blue is no more scenes to unlock?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I notice the highlight colors change...is orange/red when there are no new scenes to unlock on that person in that particular activity?
Orange when there are new scenes, blue if not.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Orange when there are new scenes, blue if not.
Interesting cause Natasha breakfast, she's orange to me, but the scene is the same it's been a few times now. Also marked blue on timeline for me.

Edit: and I just got to the "contest" part the first time, they are all green. I'm thinking green is new content (same with timeline). so far orange is repeat nothing new. guessing is yellowis stuff started but not fully unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Me trying to figure out colors...

Timeline:
Green: New scene available
Yellow: Scene unlock, but variations remain, or could mean other conditions not met for new variations of scenes access
Blue, Red, Purple. You've unlocked all of that girls color.

Mouse over colors:
Green: new scene
Yellow: partially unlocked, more seed to unlock
Orange: fully unlocked, nothing new

Last edited:
Reactions: HighMatrix and IXL

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Edit: just got map, I assume the color coding there lets us know what we need to do or can do?
Edit2: I think I figured out green means new scene available, and turns yellow once viewed (maybe?). Still figuring out Purple and blue.
Assume red is inaccessible at this time.
Edit 3: Blue is no more scenes to unlock?
For the outline of the Characters:
Green-->New scene available
Yellow-->There are unseen scenes, but you cannot unlock them yet (most likely Seeder Level too low)
Red-->No new scenes available.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Any more Adrianna and Katherine scenes besides that one on the couch?
its been awhile since i played it

Astravanger

Feb 15, 2021
In the time table each girl has a unique color when the event is fully unlocked but it's basically means the same as the outline when you want to interact and they follow basically this:
Green is for scenes that you haven't seen before.
Yellow is for scenes in progress a.i. you need something for it to become green.
And red/purple/blue (basically red outline) is for scenes you have unlocked fully.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
It is maybe the best for downloaders ;) But for uploaders it's a different thing.
i use it to upload too. i have an account. So dunno what you mean.
MegaSync allows you to backup up to 50GB of files just by dropping them in a folder in your documents.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
In the time table each girl has a unique color when the event is fully unlocked but it's basically means the same as the outline when you want to interact and they follow basically this:
Green is for scenes that you haven't seen before.
Yellow is for scenes in progress a.i. you need something for it to become green.
And red/purple/blue (basically red outline) is for scenes you have unlocked fully.
Ahh...each girl having a different color on the timeline threw me. Now it all makes sense. Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes