shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
How do you find items you purchase? I keep seeing the message item ready in flight deck but I've checked every inch and I don't see any items...

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I've also found a bug with one of the adriana scenes against the sink, she doesn't take her shorts off even when you're fucking her

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
is there a covenient way of replaying all of the previous scenes? I know a lot of them are repeatable but most of them from what I've seen seem to be one time occurrences.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i finally play all the version... last time i play was the v10 i think. So I had a lot to catch up on. Now i think i finally do almost everything in the game... there are only two things that i miss. The sleep over with Natasha and the Alien ship event.
I left the Alien ship event at the end because some time ago, i had read something that I did not like. So I wanted to understand if it was true or not. I read that some event on the alien ship are tentacles? (is this right) Because i do not like this kind of things.
Can someone tell me if i can avoid? Or for the game to continue i need to do it? I prefer to avoid it.
So can someone give me some advice?
I see that
Adrianna - alien ship event 0/2
Katerina - alien ship event 0/2
Natasha - alien ship event 0/3
How many of this have tentacles? Because if i can as i say i prefer to avoid it.
Thank you

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The only issues I have are the following:

1, I no longer seem to be able to buy or obtain/use the timeline map of charaters in the game (was led to believe there was one, but maybe I am miss-informed and what there was, was maybe just a chart outside of the game? (someone please advise)

2, Adrianna Masturbation scenes.

Here is my save: 99% completed, with exception of above.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Managed to get the two missing scenes now, so im sorted :)

Is there a timeline map then thats available in the game though ?

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
If you let Katherine win the contest before the pool party she will give you the bobblehead as a reward.
This is odd because I let her win the boob-ing contest.
I left out the aunt. But managed to select the mother twice, naturally I didn't save prior and by the looks of things you only get three chances of doing the contest.
That doesn't bode well tbh...

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
can;t fill the GAIA anymore, I'm @ 75% and nothing happens when I try to add to it???
I have noticed that the container is no longer in my inventory and when I use the one in the room it always comes back MaX Fill Seed or something like that - is there something wrong here?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes