john1230

Oct 6, 2020
is there a way to play this game on a laptop with video card?

laptop without video card
I haven't tried this so I don't know if it will work or not. But on paper it sounds like it should work.

Use on a desktop with a graphics card that can handle the game and stream the game to your laptop.

Again I have no idea if it'll work or how well it'll work, give it a try and report back so other's can know if it's feasible to stream from desktop.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
unfortunately it didn't work, this application is just an emulator, it would be necessary to have another computer with a video card to be able to emulate the game for my notebook

Reactions: DevSteve

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
unfortunately it didn't work, this application is just an emulator, it would be necessary to have another computer with a video card to be able to emulate the game for my notebook
either you buy a video card for your notebook or wait for the android version of this game to come out

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
As I understand it:

This is not a emulator, it works like Microsoft remote assistance where you can see and control another computer over the internet. But with Moonlight you'll be able to see video and sounds.

You are basically using a desktop computer to run the game then stream the output to your laptop to control it, so your desktop is doing all the heavy lifting.

Are you saying you have no desktop or laptop computer with a graphics card that can run the game on? because the game is not going to run on android hardware anytime soon.

You might want to think about buying a computer with at the very lease a GTX760M graphics card in it. Or find a friend who has a suitable computer that will let you stream from their computer, other than that you are out of options that I can think of.

frederic39

Aug 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me how I can get the other dream? I only have 2 dreams so far.
Edit: found it, i think it appears after you reach 31 days

Last edited:

Jonny2k5

Jun 13, 2018
amazing. somehow my day 90 savegame deleted the pool area oO. the days loop. other savegames are working, but the pool area is still buggy with them sometimes not apearing there. I won´t complain, just inform about a potential bug

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
as far as I can tell there's no way to use the suits. One can only hope that they will be added later.
They were just added in the story prologue revamp. I'm guessing we'll see more of the suits as the story gets updated. The suits look nice. It'd be a shame not to use them anymore. I hope they become an unlock in the shop or something after the story is finished.

Reactions: Stykes22
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes