orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Just started the game and need help for orientation.
How do i get to the fun stuff? (With all the girls, but especially Adrianna) Is there a recommended action to do, and stuff to avoid?
Also, is there a time limit? I've noticed the clock goes on its own.

Layban23

May 15, 2021
You dont really need a gallery, you can watch every scene again. Just go to the specific location and decide what you want to see.
Well, if there are certain scenes i like, i would hate having to 'wait' at a specific time to see that scene, then fast forward to another scene i like to start it.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Just started the game and need help for orientation.
How do i get to the fun stuff? (With all the girls, but especially Adrianna) Is there a recommended action to do, and stuff to avoid?
Also, is there a time limit? I've noticed the clock goes on its own.
first go to hanger and play the flight game till you make 3400 credits or whatever. then purchase the map and schedule from the shop. (by interacting with the computer in your room) the rest you can manage.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
first go to hanger and play the flight game till you make 3400 credits or whatever. then purchase the map and schedule from the shop. (by interacting with the computer in your room) the rest you can manage.
K thanks.
So there's no time limit to do stuff, correct? I'm not gonna miss things if i take my time?

Reactions: ai9999

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
K thanks.
So there's no time limit to do stuff, correct? I'm not gonna miss things if i take my time?
Yes, the game/girls run on a weekly schedule, but it repeats endlessly. Worst case you have to wait for the day/event to come around again. But there is plenty to do event wise to keep you occupied. It becomes clear when you bought the schedule to immediately see what everyone is doing.

Maximumsily

Jun 27, 2019
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 17.1 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I updated the nudemod for version 17.1 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Letar

Jun 11, 2020
Hello, my English is not good and I used the google translator, I hope you understand: does anyone know if the level 2 card works and how can I use it? when I got it I thought it was used to open closed doors but I can't

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, my English is not good and I used the google translator, I hope you understand: does anyone know if the level 2 card works and how can I use it? when I got it I thought it was used to open closed doors but I can't
I don't know if I'm correct, but I think Level 2 gets you access to either bathrooms or the girls' rooms. There's one more level to unlock, which will get you access to every room, so long as the game allows it at the current in-game time.

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
[This game is hidden treasure]

I didn't expected

even more that time after first running game 1 hour

this game is real good game.

Just do it so you will know that.

No need walkthrough, simple but being large good contents(main story), good sound, good sceen

nothing repeat gallery, but that's don't need.

Just do it so you will know that.

Last edited:

JessicaBelle

Dec 21, 2017
Hello how to install NUDEMOD can someone explain me where to put the files in wich folders it doesnt working i tryed a lot already thank you :)

Maximumsily

Jun 27, 2019
Hello how to install NUDEMOD can someone explain me where to put the files in wich folders it doesnt working i tryed a lot already thank you :)
But it's better to use a mod with a folder and bat files (unzip the archive Nudemod_All.zip), just unpack the nudemod folder into the game folder as in the screenshot below, open the folder and select the desired file, run it, then open the game.
1652146606959.png
To enable the mod, select the appropriate file with the desired mod.
To return everything to its place, open the file Return clothes to all girls.bat
Take off Adrianna's clothes.bat - Only Adrianna
Take off Katherine's clothes.bat - Only Katherine
Take off Natasha's clothes.bat - Only Natasha
Take off all the girls' clothes.bat - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.

1652146632077.png

Maximumsily

Jun 27, 2019
Testing to replace 3d character models. It turns out so far very weakly, but a start has been made.
It turned out to change several character models, but without clothes and without replacing sounds. looks good, only on Natasha, the rest have a lot of bugs (for example, wrong animations. Location and appearance of eyes, hair, and so on). I would also like to officially add this to the game, for example, as a reward for a certain choice as you progress through the game, or for nothing.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So I am guessing, all this latest chat is really still referring to version 17.1 released back in March. I think the "Last Hope" I will have this month, is if we get a new update.. ;)

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Is there any meaningful difference with the incest patch, or is it strictly dialogue related?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
K thanks.
Recommend you DO take your time. Get all the scenes at seeder level < 100, then 100-200, etc. Each level of the seeder changes some scenes permanently. if you truly want to see it all you need to slowly progrress through the game.

Unforrtunately, as of version 17 the dialogue and scenes don't mesh exactly, meaning the triggers fire or don't fire sometimes to lock/unlock things correctly. You can skip entire dialogues if not careful.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes